Old Souls Grief [1] [Filler Chapter]

[It's been a while huh...]

"Hello!!! Look this time I made sure to Bring extra Jacket!"

"Bai'he!"

Seeing the young girl Mk Jumped in glee and Hugged her, twirling around Donghai Smiled seeing the young girl again "Donghai!" She Grinned, Patting her head Mei Popped out behind them with Her bag and Even Wukong tagging along.

"Woah! Sup Shortie!"

"Big sis! It's okay to call you that right?"

"Of course! Big Sis Mei sounds Endearing! Anyways! How bout you?"

"Fresh as ever! Look See?"

Showing them her strand of hair, Donghai and Mei Awed at it "I got lazy Coloring it but Seeing them It wasn't that bad!" Nodding, Mk Touched it and Nods.

Bai'he got some hard time adjusting to what happened, She cried, Screamed and maybe Cursed some stuff. I mean She got possessed by the Ladybone demon for who knows how long and Feeling that spine Chilling power crawl behind is not good at all.

She has Clinged to them eversince and her number one Therapy Jail is non other than Donghai and Tripitaka. Just by taking a seat With them and sharing her thoughts just eases her up.

"Hello...uh Um if it's okay..."

Peeking Behind the Noodle shop doors All heads snapped towards her, seeing those Eyes she Shrinked like a small Pup and Chuckled. "Oh its you!" Mk Grinned, Glancing to Mei The Dragon girl Popped out behind the counter.

"Looks Like I Visited in a bad time uh. I'll just visit tomo-"

"Wait!- come In!"

Rolling down the stairs Donghai Beamed a smile And Gestured to her to come in. "You look tired! Come! Pigsy got some new Dessert recipes!" She's no dumb she sees her Looking in the noodle shop time to time or maybe even passing by.

Looking down She took a step and forced a smile. Assisting her with her orders Donghai and Mei Happily Circled her around giving her a warm welcome inside the shop.

"So like You just Use it Casually?

"My Fire? Yeah! I learned alot from my two masters! Wanna see some tricks?"

"Mei No Fire powers inside the shop"

"Gee Hai I just wanna Show her the Dragon Trick thingy"

Slapping her hand whose One fire Donghai Smiled "she's Still learning, Don't Think she has Mastered it" pinching her Donghai only Blocked her hand while Laughing.

"Can I....Uh, I don't know but I just wanna let this all out"

"I'm sorry for everything..."

Cracking the atmosphere, Mei and Donghai Looked at each other. Oh so it's that Thing huh, It's been a while and everything is getting lighter with the damages slowly getting fixed. But it seems there's still a damage left.