Chapter 16 Pain.

[It Hurts to see Three best friends Fighting....]

"Whoa what's with the Bandages you have?"

Pigsy stopped cooking, putting down his Spoon and Wiping his hand. He stared at the two girls now Entering his Noodle shop. Sweat rolling down their faces Mei Cleared her throat and Beamed a Grin she could muster even though she's not in the Mood. "Oh these...." looking down on the bloody cloths she has Mei Chuckled nervously and Glanced to Donghai who's now hiding her face with her hoodie.

"Yeaaaah about that this is not Blood.uh. It's ketchup!"

"I spilled alot on Hai's Face so I need more."

Lying Pigsy and Tang Glanced to each other while the two are standing with an awkward atmosphere "it's A really weird ketchup! And Uh- it made My Bestie lookin like Red son but Worst!" Mei Laughed and Donghai stepped on her foot.

"The fuck your talkin about?!"

"Just wing it! Let's keep everything a secret for now! First let's fix your eye properly then we'll rest!"

Mei Whispered and The two excused themselves, walking upstairs Mei Grabbed her and Locked the doors. Closing the curtains she then turned on the lights and Scrambled through Donghai's wardrobe looking for the First Aid kit.

"Donghai...."

"Master..."

The monk Appeared behind her, and with a Look Donghai has Never seen before She looked down "I-Uh....that's quite a Scene huh?" She Chuckled, scratching her Head Tripitaka only Floats there infront of her with a silent look.

He was beyond. Shock. Terrified and utterly Mad to what The young boy just did, it was so sudden and when he Glanced to where his Succesor is Tripitaka almost Cried seeing her Eyes Red and a scratch mark on her Forehead.

It was bleeding and Trailing down slowly, he was Circling like A Panicked father he was and Even tried Calling Donghai out. The Girl seems dazed and she kept on blinking her eyes like a drunk man.

"HAI! HAI! CHILD CAN YOU HEAR ME?! PLEASE TALK!"

Patting her shoulders Tripitaka Teared up Seeing the blood and Blodshot eye she has, covering her eyes Tripitaka called her out again only to see Donghai blinking and Covering her ears.

That punch look so Painful. And even The sound of it isn't so pleasing.

"Donghai! Donghai Girl don't faint!"