Klaus

(Voice over+ black screen): "It's March 3rd 2009, The day I have finally been waiting for..."
*The season cuts to the Elena/Kathrine and Elijah scenes.
Music plays as the screen goes black again and shows up in New Orleans* 
"Are you sure you want to do this Grace? I thought you got along with this brother, what would he think?" Some girl asks this Grace.
"Well my dear Eliza, I want to Avenge my sister, Lexi, please Angelica understands this." Grace replies.
"Does this mean we are over?"
"For now sorry, Love." 
They kiss and Grace gets on her motorbike and drives for Mystic falls.
*Cuts to most of the episode*
There is a knock on the door. Stefan opens it. 
"Grace! Oh My Gosh! It's been a long time no see. What are you doing here?" Stefan asks her.
"I came because I wanted to visit you and ask about why you never told me Damon killed Lexi."
"Who is it Stefan?" Elena asks.
"This your new girl? She looks a lot like yours, Damon's and my ex. Let me guess Talia no Amara wait no Elena yeah you have to be Elena I know the other two are dead." Grace replies.
"Yes I am Elena why?"
"Well would you invite me in?"
"Stefan, Elena who is it?" Damon asks.
"Is that Damon?"
"Elena don't let her in at this second. What are you doing here?"
"Oh to grieve my dear sister."
"Is she telling the truth?"
"Of course I am."
"You may enter."
Grace enters and  takes her things to her old room and smirks.