Advice From a Friend

We arrived at the strawberry field and we were instructed to go to the front desk. The instructor told us what we could and couldn't do and what strawberries we should and shouldn't pick. Not all of them are right but most of them were. Each person was given two buckets. One of the buckets would stay at the farm and we got to take the other one home filled with strawberries.

We then hopped onto a golf cart and they took us to the Strawberry Fields. Kate and I went over to the far side of the field so we would make our way slowly to the golf cart. I couldn't stop thinking about the way I felt. I don't even know if she likes me the same way. I don't know her sexuality or I don't know who she even likes. I decided I might try and call AJ tonight to get his advice.

Kate and I enjoyed picking the strawberries and it took us quite a bit. It was probably because we were eating most of the strawberries. We would laugh and giggle about small things, none of it really made too much sense.

After a few hours of picking, we got back on the golf cart and the instructor brought us back to our card. Since we already paid at the beginning, we could just hop in the car with our bucket of strawberries.

We both got in Kate's car and Kate put on the 'car ride:)' playlist. I didn't pay too much attention to the songs because I was more worried about what I would say to AJ later. I decided I should text him and ask him if we could call later.

~~~~~

AJ

Do you think we can talk later?
Sent

~~~~~

About right away I heard a ding coming from my phone realizing it could only be one person.

~~~~~

AJ

Do you think we can talk later?

Sure, what's up?

~~~~~

I don't think I should tell him yet but I'll give him a hint.

~~~~~

AJ

Do you think we can talk later?

Sure, what's up?

It's about Kate.
Sent

~~~~~

I realize that kind of sounded bad but I'll end up calling him soon so he won't have to worry.

After about 45 minutes, we finally arrived back home and Kate said she would start making dinner. I told her that I was going to go into the bedroom and make a quick phone call. I scurried to the bedroom while pulling up into his contact. I quickly hit the call button and it started ringing.

"Hey! What's up," questioned AJ.

"It's about Kate and I don't know what to do," I said quietly so Kate wouldn't hear. It's not like she could hear me over the boiling water and the TV from the living room.

"Is it bad?"

"I don't know," I said.

"Do you want to talk about it," AJ said hesitantly.