siete

"I have good news!" Imee's grin was from ear to ear as she looked at the couple in front of her.

Irene's eyebrows furrowed, "What are you doing here?" She exclaimed as she put down her bag on the suitcase.

"Ay? Walang Hi? Hello?" Imee jested, "Anyway, I'm here nga kasi I have good news!" She smiled.

"Ano yun?" Greggy tilted his head and grabbed his and Irene's suitcases, rolling it inside the house. Imee skipped joyfully and then they saw a bunch of people inside. "Here are your angels!" She introduced them.

"Angels?" Irene looked at Imee's eyes, "Oh..." Her mouth formed into an 'o'. "Pero..." She was about to say something when Imee held up her point finger.

"Stay in sila and they've sign the NDA." Imee smiled, "But that's not the good news!" She clasped her hands together on her chest. "The merging of companies will be inaugurated soon! Approved na!"

Greggy and Irene's eyes widened and their smiles grew, "Talaga?" She looked at her older sister before looking at Greggy, "We made it!" She exclaimed.

"Congratulations!" They both pulled each other into an embrace, leading Imee with a raised eyebrow. "Hello, lovebirds? Nandito pa ako. Pambihira talaga..." She shook her head.

Irene and Greggy's body pushed away from each other and her cheeks fell a little bit pink as she glared at her sister. "July 15 yung inauguration ha... CMI International Imports and GMA Exports will soon be CG International Import-Export." Imee grinned.

"Congratulations sa inyong dalawa..." She smiled at the couple, "Oo nga pala... Anong ginawa niyo sa honeymoon niyo?"

Irene's face grew red and her eyes started to widen, "Huh?" She nervously asked. "A...ano... Nagmo-movie kami tapos swimming... Tapos..." She stammered.

Greggy smirked and looked at Imee, "Uy? May pamangkin na ba ako?" She teased.

"Wala noh!" Irene rolled her eyes at her sister. "Walang ganon."

Greggy chuckled at this, "Hindi pwede, Ims."

"Ay? Meron?" She asked, "Manang!" Irene scrunched her eyebrows to her sister and frowned. "Joke... Hehe sorry!" She held up peace signs on her finger.

Irene hid her face from Greggy's view, "Oh siya, pahinga na kayo alam kong nakakapagod ang honeymoon-ay hindi pala..." She corrected herself before Irene could.

"Mauna na ako... Greggy," She looked at Greggy, "Bantayan mo yan ha?"

"Yes, ma'am..." He smiled. "Sige na, bye!" Imee waved at them and she finally went out of the house. Greggy and Irene could only watch her leave after she technically surprised her at their house.

Greggy looked at Irene, "Hatid na kita sa kwarto mo... Sana magustuhan mo yun." He looked at her, holding the handle of the suitcases on his left hand.

"Oh... Sige..." She simply nodded and followed him to the staircase leading to their room. As they reached the top, he turned to the right side and opened the first door. "So... Eto na..." He looked at her before he pushed the door open.

They went inside and Irene's eyes wandered around the room, satisfied. "Wow..." She whispered. Her eyes travelled to the carpet, the curtains, the lamp, the desk, the bed, the linens and beddings, and just whatever.

"Is it okay?" He smiled.

She nodded, "It is... Thank you..." She shyly thanked him. He nodded and went outside the room, just on her doorstep.

"That's my room." He pointed to the first door on the left side of the wing. "Kung may kailangan ka, please don't hesitate to knock."

"Thank you, Mister." She smiled, her eyes disappearing. "You're welcome, Missus." He breathed out, "Sige, I'll go na... I'll have to unpack things."