quince

"Congratulations to Mister and Missus Araneta! Everyone is very excited for a Mini Irene or Mini Greggy." Imee read the news on her phone.

"Parang sa showbiz lang noh? Pero nasa bilyonaryo news lang." She chuckled and looked at her younger sister. "Sa wakas! Binigyan niyo na ako ng pamangkin."

Imee was visiting her younger sister and her husband for the day as she just got back from Singapore to have her check up. Irene doubts that it was truly for check up but she didn't push it.

Irene shook her head and continued to sliced some apples. Greggy slipped in his arms and hugged his wife from the back. "Napak-PDA naman..." Imee commented.

"Manang, nasa bahay naman kami so it's not really public." Irene rolled her eyes and gave her sister a plate of sliced apples.

Greggy was stroking Irene's 3-month old belly with a smile on his face. "Grabe... Ang dali ng panahon..." He whispered.

"Mhmm..." Irene nodded as she bites into her sliced apple. "6 months more and I'll get to see our baby." Greggy smiled at Irene.

"Ang dali talaga ng panahon." Imee chirped, "Noon lang di niyo kaya na maiwan kayong dalawa sa isang kwarto, pero ngayon? Parang nakatali dahil sa sobrang dikit." She rolled her eyes.

Irene and Greggy laughed and nodded, "Noon naman yun..." Irene smirked.

"Nakoooo! Landi landi talaga." Imee shook her head and rolled her eyes again. "When will you know your baby's gender pala?" She asked.

"Next week kasi 19 weeks na... Sabi ng doctor na in between 18 to 21 weeks daw yung detectable na talaga." Irene answered.

"Sana babae..." Imee rested her chin on her palm. "Para may barbie doll ako..."

"Manang..." Irene looked at her sister, "Whaaaat?" Imee scoffed. "May shopping buddy ako! Tas I'll dress her up, ganon!" She reasoned out.

"Wag mong ispoil anak namin, Manang." Irene scolded, "Hindi naman... Once in a while lang." Imee chuckled at her sister.

Irene only shook her head and Greggy clicked his tongue, "Patay tayo niyan pag babae pala anak natin, Rene." He chuckled. "Baka kunin ni Imee."

"Hoy! Ang OA naman." Imee chortled, "Hindi noh! Hiramin ko lang mga isang day." She admitted.

"Hay nako..." All Irene could do was sigh and chuckle at her older sister.

"Oh siya... Mauna na ako, I'll visit soon with Martin. Sabihan ko rin sila Bonget." Imee stood up from her seat and faced her younger sister.

"Congratulations ulit, ading..." She smiled before embracing Irene. "Tell me agad ha kapag nalaman niyo na yung gender ng pamangkin ko." She whispered.

The younger one hugged back snd smiled, "Thank you, Manang. And yes, we will... Ingat ka pauwi."

Imee and Greggy hugged goodbye after Irene and Imee sent herself out from their house. The couple remained in the kitchen where they were cleaning their trash.

"Pahinga ka after." Greggy looked at Irene.

She nodded and placed the plates on the sink, "Ako na diyan." He pointed at the plates. "Ako na..." Irene fought back.

"No. Ako na, you need to rest." He gently removed her hand on the sink. She frowned at him and sighed, "I can manage naman..."

"I know... I know... Pero you have to rest, kanina ka pa gising..." Greggy looked at the clock on their counter, "It's already two in the afternoon." He looked at Irene again.