diez

After the night they had, stolen glances and smiles were observed.

She knew that what she was feeling is not what she's supposed to be feeling. But she can't quite fight back on that feeling because the more she looks at him, the more she gets closer in falling in that rabbit hole again.

He knew that what he was feeling is not what he's supposed to be feeling. Just the same as hers. He just doesn't want to hurt her again. To keep on hurting each other.

They've got along pretty well after they managed to have a truce. A month on their marriage life and there were still speculations of the said relationship.

So they really had to step up their game and attend their dearly detested bazaar nights. Though it has such a great goal, the people that attends these kind of bazaars make them want to gouge their eyes out.

"Missus! Good Morning." Greggy greeted with a smile on his face as he knew Irene was annoyed.

"Not good morning, Mister." She grunted, "Sino ba kasing nag post niyan at nagpapakalat nang kung ano ano..." She puts down her iPad on the table and walked towards him.

"Can you pass me the water?" She asked him and he gave her her glass of water.

"Wag mo basahin, mastr-stress ka lang." He advised as he bit on to his apple.

"Oo na... Hindi ko na babasahin." She rolled her eyes after she drank her water.

"Oh, by the way... I'll be busy siguro this week, have to catch up on the reports." Greggy informed her.

Irene nodded, "Sige, I might be busy nga eh..." She placed the glass on the sink.

"Nga pala... What can we do for damage control?" He asked her, Irene shrugged in response, "I'll ask Manang if she has ideas..."

"Mauna na ako, Buboy will drive me to the building, may early meeting ako eh." She tiptoed, placed her hand on his chest, and kissed his cheek goodbye.

"Ay, may pa ganon na si Ma'am kay Ser?" Marilou whispered to her fellow kasambahay who shushed her.

"Ingat kayo." Greggy smiled as Irene walked out of the kitchen. And they go on to their separate days, him getting himself busy with all the reports and meetings, her getting herself busy with all the papers and meetings.

⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅

It has already been three days since they last saw each other. The office was once again their home with the never ending hours of meetings and signing of papers and approvals.

With so much to do, Greggy tends to forget to eat, resulting to him being rushed to the hospital.

"Ma'am?" Irene's secretary knocked on to the meeting room. Irene furrowed her eyebrows as it has always been a rule to everyone who works for her to not interrupt her meetings.

She looked at her secretary, "Ma'am, si Sir Greggy po, dinala sa hospital." She nervously informed.

Irene's eyes widened and her foot stood right up and looked at the fellow business men on the table, "I have to excuse myself... Please do give the files to my secretary, I'll review it later when I get back."

The people inside the room understood, of course, it was an emergency. "Saan dinala?" She asked her secretary who was out of breath.

"Sa ano po... Sa Makati Med po." Her secretary answered. "Sige, mag ta-taxi na lang ako dun. Please review the documents they'll give tapos just put it on my table." She instructed her secretary as she waited for the elevator door to open.