The letter

🍙The letter🍙 ____________________________________তততততততততত 🌇'ˎ˗তততততততততত

🍙The letter🍙
____________________________________
তততততততততত 🌇'ˎ˗তততততততততত

After they explained to her.....
.
.
.
Aoi let out a long sigh because she is very worried about Tanjiro and his plan what could happen to him.....
|_____________˗ˏˋ🌷 'ˎ˗_______________|
|‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿|

Aoi:So....did you guys open the letter yet?

Kanao;...no...

Nezuko:Because Giyu was there asking about the letter where it came from.....

Aoi:Oh.

Aoi:What about Inosuke and Zenitsu?did they know about Tanjiro went to Red light District.?

Kanao: No,not yet...

Nezuko:when are we gonna open the letter?

Kanao:right.....

Kanao:so....who's gonna read it?

___________。ₓ ू ₒ ु 🍶ू ₒ ु ₓ。___________
The three girls look at each other and look at the letter where at the center of them.....
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Aoi:(Sign)

Aoi:I'll read it.
____তততₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚🍵˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓততত____
After Aoi said that the two girl only nodded as Aoi take the letter open it and start to read....

It say this.....

⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒
______________˗ˏˋ❤ 'ˎ˗____________

Dear: Nezuko,Kanao,Aoi,Inosuke,and Zenitsu
🍥 Probably 🍥

I already made it at Red light district around 9:46 am.It was very beautiful and many people are walking around.Nezuko,do you still remember Haruto Tanaka?If yes,well he was here too he was surprise and I told him about it he understand and he also told me that he's family stay here at Red light district.He offer me to stay at there house he was very kind and I appreciate that....he also help me with my plan's too.I was now at the 'The kyogoku house' because my gut tells me so.....and I also made a fake name Asahi,Asahi Tomioka. And gues what happen....I got the job it was very fast like lightning and took me inside One of the girls bring me to my room... And when I saw Warabihime Oiran the moment I see here my mind already told me that this woman Is not a civilian perhaps she's a demon no not a normal demon and Upper moon demon....She is very good at acting tho.... I think this woman don't want to eat an ugly girl's but rather eat a beautiful girl's....she look at like I was her meal.I'll be careful around her......
-don't come
Tanjiro💝
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

After Aoi finish reading it.They where shocked that it was a demon no an Upper demon who only eat a beautiful girl (damn guess I'am lucky that I'm ugly)
The Girl's also fungirl that Tanjiro use Giyu's last name because he couldn't think about making a fake last name....
The girls pray for Tanjiro that he'll survive and kill that demon fast...they can only pray and trust Tanjiro what he's doing now....and they begun to find Inosuke and Zenitsu to tell them about it....
____________˗ˏˋ💌 'ˎ˗_______________
__________⎯⎯ ୨🌟 ୧ ⎯⎯__________
🍜with Zenitsu🍜