Upper moon's

Dear:Nezuko,Kanao,Aoi,Zenitsu,and Inosuke

                                           🍘
Last night I was watching “her” she then turned her head to wards me I quickly run to my room after a while I grab my katana and when out in the window and climb up to the rooftop and start to run….when I use “ Transparent  world” while I was doing that I then saw a girl drag by a talking Cloth sash I then use my sun breathing I run over to the talking cloth sash before she turned around I already killed the talking cloth…
There’s a lot of pretty girls here inside the cloth after I killed that thing all of the girl are now in the grawn I then saw Tenjen’s waves I went up to them and started to wake them up the first one was Suma then Makio and the last one who wake up was Hinatsuru.
After that we introduced ourselves each other so that’s way I knew their name….after introducing we then went to the girls and start to wake them up after we escape,me and Tenjen’s wives went to Mr.Haruto . From the look at him I can clearly see that he was shock and before he can ask a question he welcome us to his house after we sat down Mr.Haruto went to the kitchen after a while he Came back with a Green tea and a Rice ball I then say thank you to him he was very kind old man.After he place the food and the tea he begin to ask me how I just save Tenjen’s wives?It take 2-3 Days and soon….
Which I glad answer his question I sad that the talking cloth was to stupid to know that I was following her anyway…and soon….
tomorrow I well fight them I also saw the upper moon eye’s it was upper moon 6 she and his brother is very weak and boring Anyway….maybe I’ll come back next day after the fight of them.I’ll promised that I come back here alive with Tengen’s wives .
                                                                      -I’ll be alive
                                                                         Tanjiro🍙
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

  তততততততততততততততততততততততততত

Inosuke: A Talking cloth sash.?
             I don’t even know clothes can talk.
_____________________________________
After Inosuke say that Aoi then smack his head and she said ‘clothes can’t talk you idiot..!’ The other want to stop them Zenitsu cover his mouth not laugh..they don’t want to get involved anyway….
     ______________˗ˏˋ🌊 ´ˎ˗______________
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Zenitsu:…So it was an upper moon six, I hope Tanjiro well survive not because of him but there are two upper demons which is they are siblings…..

Inosuke: Well at least he use the sun breathing…..

Aoi: Thank god,Tenjen’s wives where now ok…..

Nezuko pov:I was relieved that his alive but I was shocked and surprised that he save Tenjen’s wives in one day I was happy and I/we respect him for doing that…

Nezuko pov: Dad,Mom…Your son save a civilian in one day even his a omega prime I respect him no,me and my friend’s respect him.I hope he came back alive here if not I well follow him in the heaven and smack his ass….

Nezuko:I respect him…

Zenitsu: No,we respect him….

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

All of them nodded their head  and they were thankful that Tanjiro’s save them and Tenjen’s wives but the battle is not over yet.They pray for Tanjiro that he well win and also kill that demon ah,no upper moon six.But Aoi and Kanao have a questioning look at there face and ask….