22

I told Harry that I did want to have an engagement party, but I wanted to have it when I'm all healed. Which is why we decided to have the party 2 months after our engagement. We had our families set it up and when we walked down the stairs and out the back door, we were both pleased at the sight of the display.

"This is so beautiful," I said with a fond smile on my face. We walked over to where our mothers were talking and when the two saw us, they smiled at us and my mom had her arms around my middle as soon as I was in front of her. "My first baby is getting married. This is such a great thing!" She cheers and she takes my hand. I watched her as she inspected my engagement ring once again. I smiled at her as she was tearing up.

"Come on mom

"Come on mom. I know that this is a pretty big deal, but don't cry. Please," I begged and she nodded her head. "I'm sorry...it's just...I never thought that you would find love like this in your life. Your father restricted you of many things and I couldn't help but be worried that you wouldn't be aware of such a thing if it approached you. You proved me wrong though. God, I'm a mess," she says with a smile. I shook my head fondly and I wiped her tears away. I just hate seeing my mother cry. Even if it was about something as great as this.

"So...who's taking who's last name?" Gemma asked as she was approaching us. "Well I had to think about it since Harry wanted to give me free will over it. He's keeping his last name for sure, but for me....I decided to become a Styles. After we're married, I'll be Mr. Louis William Styles." "That's wonderful news babe," Harry says and I felt a soft kiss to the side of my head. I smiled at the touch of his lips and I proceeded to wrap my arms around his middle. My mother removed her arms and stepped closer to Harry's mom.

"We are going to be sisters!" Lottie exclaimed as she ran towards Gemma. Gemma caught her when Lottie jumped for her. "Oh yeah...one more sister...great," I said sarcastically and Gemma flips me off. Harry laughs at our little jabs at each other and I look up at him. "I have you though, so I guess that's a good cover-up." He looks down at me and grins. "Before you guys make out in front of us, we need to talk about something important, and that is about our mafias," Gemma says and Harry nods.

"That discussion shall be held with everyone else. Gather everyone at one table and we will talk about the future of our mafias," I said and put sisters nodded their heads. "Have the two of you discussed this thoroughly?" Anne asks. I nodded my head and I looked up at Harry. "Sure we never thought that this would actually happen, but we know what to do," I then explained and Anne showed support by her kind and friendly smile.

When Lottie informed us the their task has been completed, we headed to the one table that was surrounded by both of our respective mafias.

"You guys alright?" Harry asks and when everyone nodded their heads, I continued. "We are surely grateful for all of the positive feedback that you guys had for us, but there has been a topic that many of you are possibly wondering about, and it's about what is to happen with our mafias."