23

"So you are going to be spending the entire day with Zayn?" Louis asked and I looked at him. "Yes Louis. We will be gone all day, so you can do what you wish to my room, but you better clean up after yourself." "I don't give a damn about your room. Harry and I have been having nonstop sex ever since we got engaged and I was all healed up. With you and Zayn gone, there will be no more complaints next door," he spoke with a big grin. "Speaking of sex, I'm off to find my soon-to-be husband! Chao," he said and left the living room. I was still able to hear him shout for Harry. "Is Mr. Styles ready for round...I don't know what number?!" "The real question is if your ready?!" Harry shouts from upstairs. I heard Louis giggle and run up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone. Zayn wanted to take me out for the day and of course I agreed to that. I was in desperate need for some alone time with my badass boyfriend. Not even going to lie to you, Louis has been talking about nothing but his engagement to Harry. It's been pretty annoying for me, but I'm happy for them nonetheless.

"Hey babe, are you ready?" I turned at the sound of my lover's voice. I smiled when I saw Zayn walking in, fixing his leather jacket. "As ready as I'll ever be. We need to get going too. Louis and Harry are about to get another Round in and you already know about how loud they can be." "They're getting married soon babe. If that was you and I, then we would be doing the exact same thing. We won't care about what level we're at either," he says, picking up his car keys. "I guess you aren't wrong," I sighed, walking out of the door.

We walked to his car and of course with him being the gentleman that he is, he held the door open for me. I got in with a big smile plastered on my face. When he got on the other side, I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Where are we going to first?" "Well I think that's for me to know and for you to find out," he teased and I pouted. "C'mon, you can tell me before we get there." "Nope. It ruins the surprise," he laughs. I just sit back with the same pout on my face.

We drove a long way since we did have a long driveway. "How does canoeing sound to you babe?" Zayn asked when we were more along a big body of water. I look at him and grin. "Canoeing sounds very romantic. I would be more than happy to do that with you," I answered and he nodded his head. He then stops the car and he walks around it to help me out of the car. I didn't need help, but he's a gentleman. "A relaxing way to start off our date night/day," I said with a big smile as he walked me to where an instructor was standing.

Zayn walked up to him and the two shook hands and Zayn whispered something into the guy's ear. It was probably a threat, and it wouldn't be a shocker if it was. We always threaten the people that we see whenever we are out on a date. It's the main way for us to protect ourselves. Anyways, the guy nodded his head and he introduced himself to me. I just grinned at him which made him uncomfortable, but I don't care.

He helped us get the safety gear on and he helped us get in the canoe. The guy taught us for like 15 minutes and then we were on our way. We were well coordinated and as we were canoeing, we walked about the most random things possible.

"Look, all that I'm saying is that vegetables should be microwavable. If it's a part of the meal, then there can't be an issue with working up the veggies with it," I said and Zayn laughed. "Babe. As much as I would love to agree with you, your health isnt going to. Now when Harry tells you to take them off, don't see it as an order. Just take them off and warm up the rest of your food." "Fine...I guess." "Alright. Now about the whole sex contest thing...did you and Louis really argue about which one of you have the most sex?" "Yes! He claims that he gets more action than I do and I wanted to prove him wrong." "Which is why you wanted to have endless sex..." "Yeah..."

"Who even won?" "....Louis. Rounds were included in the bet..." "Damn...I guess him and Harry do go at it a lot more than we think." "Yeah...I guess so. It was sa fun competition while it lasted..." I said and he agreed with me. When the canoeing trip was over, the two of us walked away from the guy that I think was waiting for some money. Which only makes him look even more stupid. Like why expect something from us when we don't even know who you are? "He was actually waiting for me to give him something," Zayn said, like as if he was reading my mind. "I know. Like...he does know who you are, right?" I asked and he just kept laughing.