24

I woke up to my fiancé smiling brightly at me. He was still under the covers, but he was wide awake. "Morning creep..." I joked and he playfully gasped. The two of us laughed and he pressed his lips against mine. I responded by pulling him closer to me and I kissed him back. Before things could get better, Niall pulled away and giggled. "No sex yet Z. We had plenty of that last night. I want to announce the engagement to everyone," he says and grabs his ring from his nightstand. He moved out of bed and turned to look at me. "Now hop up!" He exclaimed.

I did as told and we got ready together. He threw on one of the shirts that I got for him and I got one of the shirts that he got me and threw it in as well. "You really know my taste in clothing babe," I said, fixing the shirt a little. "I know," he gloats and I smiled at him. I then put on a necklace that my dad gave to me for my 16th birthday. He said that if there ever comes a day where I miss him, then all I have to do is wear it and remember that he is always with me.

I kissed the pendant that was hanging, and I said a quick prayer before I left the bathroom

I kissed the pendant that was hanging, and I said a quick prayer before I left the bathroom. I walked with Niall out of the room and he took my hand, walking down the stairs together. As we walked into the kitchen, Louis was sitting on the counter and Harry was cooking. "What's on the menu this morning?" Niall asked and sat at the island. I sat next to him and we were still holding hands. "A great hot chef for me~" Louis answered and I rolled my eyes jokingly. If y'all couldn't tell, Louis doesn't really have a filter. If you don't like it, then he doesn't really care. Neither do I since I've grown used to it.

"Louis, not yet. You need to eat," Harry says and walked over to the cabinet that had all of the plates and he took out many of them. I looked at the counter and saw that he made many platters of food. "Damn Harry, when did you have time to do all of this?" I asked and it made Louis frown. "He tends to do this sometimes. He wakes up early- which makes me wake up early by the way, and he comes down here to cook a meal for as many people as he can."