26

"Are you ready to go baby brother?" I asked as I was waiting downstairs. I planned a whole day with my little brother today. It's a gesture that was long overdue. A lot of things happened in our lives if you don't recall. The death of our dad took a major toll on us and I felt as if I needed to get better to impress my dad and to protect my mom. Also Harry, but he too is determined to protect our family.

Then there was the alliance between the four mafia's that you are well aware of. Also, my baby brother got engaged! That's the most positive one out of everything else. I also got myself a boyfriend that kind of took some time from my brother and my mafia life. He's a part of Louis's mafia and his name is Connor.

He's really sweet and romantic, but today isn't about me ranting on and on about my boyfriend

He's really sweet and romantic, but today isn't about me ranting on and on about my boyfriend. It's about spending time with my brother. We are going to do a lot together and it might involve destroying property and raising hell, but that is what we love to do! Louis also was going to go out with Lottie for the day, so I picked the perfect time to do this.

"Yes! Hold on," he calls and I heard mumbling. I know that he's talking to Louis and I know that the two of them were just saying goodbye to one another. Wanna know how I knew this? Because my brother came down the stairs with a big grin plastered on his face. I swear that ever since those two got together, my brother has been the happiest that he has ever been.

"Awe, my brother having his wovey-dovey moment with his wittle wove?" I teased and he gave me the bird. I laughed, picking up my car keys from the key holder. "Are you ready to get this day started?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Just gotta send a text to Louis. The wi-fi outside of this house isn't the greatest," he said, putting his shoes on while texting Louis. "Baby brother....you're so whipped."

"Awe! Love you too Hazzy!" Louis calls from upstairs and Harry smiles up at me. "I sure am," he says, standing up. The two of us stepped out of the house and we walked to my car. His car was getting worked on by Ed. He was actually thinking of giving it away because he wanted a faster car. He wanted one that was a little like mine, but a little more faster.

"Where are we going first?" He asked once we were in the car

"Where are we going first?" He asked once we were in the car. "I need new clothes, so I was thinking of going to our favourite mall and steal some stuff," I suggest and Harry nods, texting who I was assuming was Louis. After about a minute, he says, "That's a good start. Louis needs some new clothes anyways."