10 (Short) (Part 1)

Knock knock knock!
Ed sighed and just decided to get the door. Louis, Zayn, Harry, and Niall were in the gym, working out. Also discussing their upcoming plans. Their mafias had a free day unless there was a deal due that day. Those people were out to get their money's worth. "Wha-" Ed was shocked to see 3 police officers and 1 detective in front of him.

"Is there a TV show or some shit? I'm sure that boss would've told us about cameras being here. Or is it one of those days where you want a really good and fun ass kicking?" "Oh sod off-"

"If you are aware of how quick I can put a bullet inside if that small and puny brain of yours, then I would highly suggest that you close your mouth," Ed said to one of the cops.

"We aren't here because of some silly movie. We need your help. Help from all of you. Who's in charge?" The detective asked. "Well there is Louis Tomlinson, the leader of the Bad Bloods. Then there is Zayn Malik, leader of the Devils Chambers. Niall Horan, leader of Broken Skulls. Then there is my leader, Harry Styles, leader of the White Eskimos," Ed said, still not letting them in.

"Mind letting us inside?" "Yes." "Why?" "Because I don't like you? Thought that it was pretty obvious. None of us like you." "We are aware of that Mr. Sheeran, but this is to be discussed with those leaders of yours. This is only classified information between them and u-" "You do realize that even though they are our leaders, we don't kiss their asses, right? They tell us everything."

The detective was about to say something else, but Ed sighed and moved. "However, I don't really want to hear you bitch anymore, so follow me. People will be watching you, so touching shit isn't the best option," Ed then said and walked them all of the way to the gym.

"This place is rath-" "I thought I said that I didn't want to hear you bitch anymore? Place big. Thank you Mr. Captain obvious," Ed sarcastically said. "Did you all just have the desire to be found?" "We really don't give a shit if you find us or not. It's another fun night out actually," Ed said before they arrived.

Ed opened the door and the detective saw all 4 leaders working out and training together. "You throw me over babe," Harry told Louis. "...promise not to be mad daddy?" "No I won't baby boy," Harry responded and Louis took a breath before he kicked Hatry in the stomach and took Harry's wrist, throwing Harry's body over his shoulder immediately.

"Quite an interesting practice," the detective said and Louis looked up. "Harry...just give me the thumbs up and I can shoot him right in his bitchy head," Ed said. "What's with you calling me such a thing?" "Because you are a bitch and everything about you just screams bitch. Including this thing that you call a face," Ed then said and looked at his boss.

"He said that they need our help. All of us apparently. Don't believe his bullshit, but I can't shoot people without your permission first," Ed then told Harry. Harry wasn't even looking at them, but he was looking at Louis. "I said throw. Not kick and throw," he told his boyfriend. "Mr. Sty-" "Daddy wasn't going to be mad if you threw me, but daddy is mad that you did something more," he then told Louis.

"Daddy will give me a nice hard fuck for me tonight then?" Louis asked as he bit his bottom lip. "Throw in a punishment then it'll be indefinite," Harry said and jumped up before turning to face the cops and detectives.

"Now what the hell do you want?" "Oh! I want to shoot that one! Can I Z?" Niall asked as he pointed at the blonde cop that was looking at Zayn with a lustful look on his face. "He's mine you prick," Niall them pointed out and wrapped his arms around Zayn.

"You four are going to be ass-" "Woah...when did I become the lapdog of this small dick asshole?" Zayn asked. "Does my appearance say 'Pricks bitch' to you? Harry, I'm still able to shoot him right?"

"I'm sorry...I'm trying to see where you get off. You walked through the doors of our home. You are still breathing while standing right in this very spot. Ed is still imagining throwing daggers to your head rather than actually doing it. As far as I know it, you are still blinking because of us, so watch your tone when you are here and around us," Harry seethed.

The detective glared at him and that made Harry raise an eyebrow. "Ed, blondie," he said and a gunshot went off, and there was one officer down with a bullet in his head. The detective jumped and looked at his lost partner. "Do you still want to test me?" Harry asked. "The other one can get their arm ripped off in just 1 minute," Harry whispered close to the detectives ear.

"You...you killed my husband!" The detective shouted. "Look at me," Harry ordered and the detective slowly followed Harry's instruction. "Blondie was looking at Zayn like as if Zayn was his soulmate or some shit. Kind of did you a favor. If we went any further, then your so called 'husband' would've gave Zayn a lap dance." "And if you think what happened to him was bad, then imagine Niall on his ass." Louis stated.

"Fine....not like as if you really cared for what he was to me..." "Aww, he's learning so well. Now about this whole assisting thing....I highly fucking doubt that you need us, so...what do you really want?" Hatry asked and walked over to Louis. "Tell your bitch brunette to watch it. This one is taken as well," he then said and grabbed Louis by his bum.

Louis looked at his boyfriend and the detective rolled his eyes. "There is a serial killer out there that we need your help to find and capture," he told the four and Zayn chuckled. "Why do we care for a serial killer?" He asked and the brunette cop looked at him.

"This one is taking citizens lives and they are taking your customers," he then said. After that, there was a 5 minute silence before the leaders groaned.

This is definitely going to be a long week, the four leaders thought as they were in the same room as their mortal enemy....
🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡