15

"Ahhhhh!" The man screamed as I was breaking his knees with a hammer. "Now where is your dad and where is my money?!" I asked and he was in ao many tears. "I don't know! All he told me was that if anyone comes out looking for him, then I must stay out of it." "I don't like liars kid. The last liar was barred very deep in my backyard. Now I will ask one more time before I give you one hell of a beating," I said and stepped closer to him. Which made him drag himself further away from me.

"If I were you boy, then I would spill everything that my leader wants to know," Ed said and picked the boy up fron the back of his collar. "Please! I'm only 16!" "Don't you think that we already know that dipshit? Does it look like I give an absolute fuck?" I asked and he was a crying mess. "I really mean it! I dont know where he is!" He repeated. "You know, and if you dont tell my in 5 seconds, then your father failed at keeping you safe," I said and his eyes widened. "No! Please!" "Four."

"Why don't you believe me!?" "Because your father is nothing by a lying piece of shit. Lied to my damn father for years. Do you really think that I would have such sympathy for you and your shitty father." "Do you really want to compare shitty fathers? Yours-" "Careful with your words boy. Boss will shoot your head off with no problem," Ed said, cutting the frightened boy off. All I did was grin and stepped closer to the little kid.

This time he couldn't move anywhere else because his back was pressed against the wall. "Look, he didn't give me an exact location of where he is, but he is in Wolverhampton," he finally told us and I sighed. "Just to tell you now, I still don't believe the words that you are telling me, but you are still going to get punished for lying to me for 2 hours mow," I said and he paled.

"Can I have this one boss?" Ed asked me and I chuckled darkly before nodding my head. "Dead or alive?" "Since he was going to mention my dad, I want him dead," I told him and he nodded.

I walked out of the room and walked up the stairs to see the chief in the dining room with his shit scattered over our table again. There was a gunshot and I heard Ed coming up Tue stairs from behind me. "I thought that you would torture the kid?" I asked and walked out of Ed's way. "Well, he mentioned my own family, so why not right?" Ed asked and closed the door behind himself. "Daddy! Mummy made cookies!" I heard Louis exclaim and turned the corner to see me. "Which one?" "Yours! Try it," he said and handed me a cookie.

"Thanks ba-" "You killed someone." I looked to see Chief looking at me. "If you heard well, then I did do that," Ed said and rolled his eyes. "Why is Mr. Bitch here again? I thought that he didn't need our help anymore?" Ed asked me and I only shrugged my shoulders. "I guess that he just can't get enough of me," I said and Louis scoffed. "Well he can't have you! You are my daddy, not his!" He defensively exclaimed.

I looked at Louos and I smiled at how jealous he's getting. Anyone could flirt with me and he would go all of the way off. Ed jokingly flirted with me, but Louis straight up sat his pretty and big ass on my lap and gave Ed a warning look. I can remember him giving me a blowjob an hour after that small incident. They scurried of the room when they took notice of what Louis was doing.

"You don't have to get all riled up over Mr. Bitch over there baby. I am your daddy and someone like him will definently not change a damn thing," I told my sweetheart. "I know, but I still wanted him to know that you already have a baby, and this baby doesn't share what's theirs," he said and was glaring at the chief.

"Mr. Styles is someone who I wants to kill. Not be in love with. Don't get that twisted b'" he instantly went silent when he saw my gun pointed at his head. "He is not a boy before you call him such words. Let me remind you that you are still on a thin line, so be careful with how you act around here," I told him. I heard Louis giggle before he took the cookie from me and started to feed me it.