28

Harry and I are having another day out together! You already know what that means! Harry will more than likely spoil the shit out of me and the two of us will be able to cause major chaos together. We actually never did that before. I mean, yeah we broke a ton of shit, but we were always with our mafias, so us being alone this time was definitely a new thing for us. We do have our mafias on speed dial if anything goes wrong of course. Because if the cops catches us, then we will need the help.

"Where are we going to first Hazza?" I asked as we were getting into his new car. "You already know that I won't tell you, so why ask?" He asked instead of giving me a simple answer. "Oh come on...you can give me a little hint, can't you?" "Hmm...I guess I could. Alright...you are dressed for the occasion. That's all that you're getting from me." "You know that I would practically wear this anywhere, right?" "Yup, and that makes my little hint a lot harder to figure out," he teased and winked at me. I groaned and thought about all places that he could take me...

"Okay, you aren't taking me to a forest, because you aren't dressed for that..." I thought out loud. "Are you actually going to be guessing where I will be taking you? Why don't you like surprises?" He asked, and I shrugged. "I guess I am just not big on the idea of surprises." "Well you better start training yourself to get used to it if you are going to get married to me," He says and I rolled my eyes jokingly at him. "Fine, you win this time, but next time, you aren't allowed to guess where I take you!" "I don't. As long as you don't plot my murder, I am always letting you surprise me. You can name a time that I didn't and I will gladly take that statement back," he said and I thought about the times that I took him out for the day.

.He never spoiled my surprises for him... "No. You have the right to say that," I said with a pout on my face. "I get it babe. You just don't like my surprises." "I never said that. This was your greatest surprise!" I exclaimed and he looked to see me flashing my ring at him. He chuckles and looked ahead. "Well we are going to have a lot today, so you better be ready." He speeds up and I laughed at the many cars that swerved out of our way.

"Are we going to be shooting by the end of this Hazza?" "More than likely. Is that something that my baby wants?" "Yes daddy, I really want that," I spoke seductively. "Then you will have it baby." I giggled and looked out of the window as we were whipping through many streets. No cops have caught up to us just yet, but I think these people are only scared to call them on us.

Which is actually pretty smart on their part.

The first place that Harry takes me to was to a nice little restaurant. "Hope your hungry baby, because this one of the top places to have brunch at," Harry says as he gets me out of the car. I smiled at him and I take his hand. "I don't mind Hazza, but what if everyone leaves before we get to have something to eat?" "Oh, you don't have to worry about that babe. I'll make sure that the employees stay in the back," Harry promises me as he opens the door for us.

I walked through and when the host saw us, she screamed and that gathered the attention of everyone else. "Hey! Before all of you run out of here, I have one warning to those who are working right now!" Harry called out and I looked at him. "If you even dare to reach for a phone, I'll let you make that call on the very last breath that you take. If you even attempt to reach for any back door, then the very last thing that you will see is the sun. Dare speak, and it will the sentence you'll have on your gravestone. Got it?" He asked and everyone that was wearing some kind of uniform nodded their heads.

"For the rest of you. Get out. Unless you are willing to actually help them out?' I tilted and all of the customers ran out of the restaurant, screaming as they were outside. I ignored their screaming and I looked at the host. I hooked arms with Harry and I said with a big smile on my face, "Table for 2 please." The host picks up two menus from her stand and we follow her to the back. "I want there to be a server at our table in the next two minutes. Understand?" The host nodded her head and walked to the back.