🔫14🔫

I let out a loud moan as Harry wa as sucking on one of my hard nipples. His hand was under my boxers and he was rubbing his hand up and down on my rock hard cock. When he removed his lips, he glided his tongue across it and I saw his smirk. "All mine. You hear that baby?" "Yes...fuck...I'm all yours," I panted and stuttered out. My body was on fire right now and my eyes were so close to fully shutting.

"Who's lap did you sit in this morning?" He then asked. Shit...I thought that he forgot about that. "Um...Stan's," I answered. "Who's lap are you only allowed to sit in?" He then asked me and I felt his hand leave my pants. I whined instead of answering the question. Which made him grab me by the waist and flip me completely over. He then yanked my jeans down as well as my boxers. His hand rubbed across my bum before the contact vanished and soon reappeared with a hard slap.

Oh and how much it turned me on so fucking much. "Want to answer the question baby?" He asked as his hand was rubbing the spot where he slapped me. "Yours daddy!" "My what?" He then asked in a teasing tone. "I'm only...ah!" Another slap went across my bum, but on the left side this time. "Only allowed...to sit...in daddy's lap," I whined out. "And who is that baby? Who is your daddy? Who can make you feel this good?" He asked and I was about to answer before I felt him spread my legs. Then I felt something so fucking amazing.

His wet and long tongue inside my hole. "Fuck! You daddy! You make me feel so...shit! So fucking good!" I cried as his hand went up and started to rub my nipples. He hummed which only sent vibrations through my body, making me mewl. "Oh fuck yes," I moaned as I grabbed the bedsheets so tight, my knuckles turned pale white. I pushed my bum back so that his face and his 5 star tongue was buried deep inside of my thick, juicy, and round bum.

He was devouring my whole with only his tongue. Which makes you wonder...what can he do with that delicious, big, thick, and juicy cock that he has. Which I can answer for you...

He fucking destroys my mouth or whole with his dick. He pounds into me in the right places. He can hit my prostate on the first try which is always fucking great. The best part is that he lasts a pretty long time. He doesn't cum in 5 minutes, no. He would cum in 15 to 20 minutes, and he doesn't stop until he does. Last time, I lasted 13 minutes, but he didn't stop fucking me until he came.

When I felt his tongue leave my ass, I felt cold...I felt so sad that he wasn't giving me his great touch. I wanted to feel him inside of me already. "Don't worry darling, you'll feel daddy soon," he told me and I saw him go to the nightstand. He pulled out the drawer and I saw him bring out a condom and a bottle of lube. "Can I feel you bare daddy?" I asked and he looked at me.

"But baby, I dont want to hurt you?" "But..I have a pain kink daddy, remember?" I asked, and I was about to sit up before I felt his hand push me back down. "Daddy never told you to move darling," he told me and I nodded. I saw him put the lube and condom back into the drawer and he dissapeared from behind me. I was waiting and the wait was pretty long before I felt something enter me. When it was fully in me, I let out the most loudest moans that I have released tonight. "Fucked every night and yet, you are still so fucking tight," Harry groaned before he moved.

He moved almost completely out before slamming right back in and like I've mentioned before, he hit my prostate dead on. I shouted in pleasure, "Fuck yes! Harder daddy!" Which made him start to go even more rough. He fucked me. He fucked me so hard and good that it will make my mouth water as to good he made me feel. "You like this dont you baby? You like how daddy fucks you don't you?" "Oh fuck! Yes daddy! Love it so fucking...shit! So fucking much!" I shouted in pleasure and I felt a slap on my ass and I moaned so loud, and I didn't hold anything back.

We were fucking in my room, so that meant that Niall was right next to my room, but I'm sure that he was going to stay in Zayn's room for the night. Who really cares? I think a lot of people are able to hear Harry and I fucking right now. "Daddy loves fucking his pretty baby," he said from right next to my ear before he bit the earlobe. I had a total of 5 piercings on each ear, but why does that matter. It still made this so freaking hot and sexy. I moaned and bit my bottom lip before asking, "Do you daddy?" He hummed and pounded into me even harder. I didn't think that it was possible, but it was.