SSF part 3

Kim-ly woke up. "Guys I had this really awesome dream and-" She looked around. "Oh... that wasn't a dream. Cool." She walked along the boardwalk for a while, then returned to the beach house. Kim-ly felt pretty good about today. John and Thiago were talking. Viola was suffering from yesterday's mistakes. Rosalie, Alab, and Vinny were all playing uno. They seemed to like it here too.

Kim-lay thought nothing bad of this place. A beach house just for them. A wonderful ocean view. Beautiful teal bushes of flowers that always seem to creep closer within hours. What's not to like?

She walked to the kitchen, her hand grabbing for a sandwich, when she stopped. Kim-lay eyes examined the Alexa show. It read Monday. Same as it did the day before. "Was this glitched?" She asked. "What?" John responded. "It's supposed to be Tuesday." Kim-ly said. "Actually, my phone says Monday." Thiago chimed in. "..." silent frustration from Kim-ly when she looked at her phone to see it said the same thing. That was weird. It was Monday yesterday.

"I swear it said Monday the day before!" Kim-ly insisted. "...Maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air. Maybe we all should." John said. Kim-ly rolled her eyes and walked outside.