SSF PART 7

With the sounds of clatter,  four woke up. "Did you guys hear that?" Viola asked. "Duh, otherwise we wouldn't be up." Nikolai rolled his eyes then yawned. Thiago shrugs. "Well, what was it, genius?" "No ideaAAAA-" Viola stepped forward on the ground, er, lack of ground. John trembled, terrified. Across the floorboards were a thin rope.

"Oh shit." Thiago muttered. "Where did the floor go?!" Viola shouted. "Well it's clearly not safe up here." Nikolai said. "Alright.. one at a time across." Thiago nods.

"Ladies first." Thiago said. "Quit your bullshit. I know you just want me to test if it's safe." Viola snapped but walked across the rope and made it to the other side. Nikolai went across next since John still remained unmoved.

"John. John. Earth to John. Come on." Thiago said, trying to get his attention. "..if you fell, how long would it take to fall..?" John asked, shivering in fear of the possibility of falling. "Oh god I forgot." Thiago sounded annoyed but he threw John onto his back and carried him across. "There you pussy." He says and sets him down on the other side. "Thanks.." John replied quietly.

A face peeked up from the abyss. A creepy little laugh. "Okay how about we just go downstairs..?" Thiago asked. Everyone murmured in agreement. The four walk downstairs to investigate further.