Jealousy (1)

"Randy!" Ray whines, walking over to him, "Stop." She warned him but she can't help the smile that takes it's place on her face when he doesn't listen, "Stop-" She laughs, trying to retrieve her phone from him.

He backs her to the wall, holding her with one hand, keeping her in that position while his other hand holds the phone behind his back. "Why do you want it back so bad, huh?" He snickers. "What are you hiding?" The amusement in his voice is crystal clear.

"Randy, I swear to god—" That's all the others hear before Randy opens the door to his apartment and pushes her inside. All the others hear are their fits of laughter before he closes the door.

"Hope they finally fuck." Mr. K comments with a laugh, watching the two along with the others.

"Their sexual tension makes me sick." Curtis makes a barfing sound as the other start laughing, agreeing with him.

"They gotta admit their feelings one day but we all know they're both too stubborn for that. Atleast right now." Chodie shrugs.

Everyone agrees to the comments. Everyone but Tommy. After the scene that just played out in front of him and the comments of the guys, his mind feels clouded.

"I don't think she likes him." He comments simply, sipping on his coffee. He knows she does. Everyone knows. He's just trying to convince himself otherwise. Or maybe, she actually doesn't. Maybe he's right.

"Why's that Tommy?" Ramee asks in a teasing tone, knowing the answer already.

Tommy shrugs, "Just a feeling, I guess." He takes the last sip of his coffee, finishing it. "I'm gonna go. I have some things to do." He tells everyone before looking over at Dean, "You coming with?" Dean nods picking up his chair and putting it into the trunk of Tommy's car.

They both get into the car as Tommy starts up the ignition, getting out of the CG compound.

"You're jealous aren't you? You're still interested in her, Tommy, aren't you?" Dean asks him in an amused tone. He didn't think that after months of no progress with Mbappe, something would happen. Something so drastic too.

Tommy rolls his eyes, still keeping them trained on the road. "No, Dean. I'm not jealous. I just don't think she likes him—"

"You don't think she likes him because you're still hanging on to the fact that she told you she liked you." Dean knows he said it perfectly. Even Tommy knows but he isn't about to admit that. That would make Dean too happy and motivate him to stir again. And Tommy wants nothing to do with Dean's stirring. He's sure of it.

"Yeah, just like she told Lana, right?" Tommy snarks in an attempt to make it seem like he doesn't care. But Dean being Dean, takes it the wrong way.

"You're just digging yourself deeper, Tommy Tate." Dean comments, getting out of the car and stepping into the Mandem compound. "Don't let her go this time." He advises Tommy, stepping away from his car.

Tommy sighs as he backed the car out of the compound when his phone rings. He picks it up, putting the phone to his ear. "Yeye"  

"Hi, Tommy. Are you free?" Lana asks in a curious voice.

"Yeah, I am. Wassup?" Tommy asks, driving mindlessly, he doesn't in fact have any plans. He just wanted to get out of there. He just wanted to be alone.

"I was racing and my car broke down. I'm out of repair kits and stranded in the middle of nowhere now with no lockpick. Can you help?" She asks in a pleading voice, hoping he will say yes and to her luck, he does. "Yeah, of course. Ping me, 848."

"Okay! Done! Thanks Tommy!" She says in a happy, excited tone before hanging up. Tommy accepts the ping, putting it into his car's map instead as he starts driving to the location.