Equation

Sexual content warning

A CG meeting, although, sounded like a miracle, was indeed not one. Because a miracle or a big scandal wasn't what brought most of CG together to discuss their weekly activities these few days, it was just a simple routine meeting. A surprise to many. Understandably, though.

It was a big shocker to the CG OG's when Ray and April were able to convince Mr. K for having, if not weekly, then atleast monthly meetings. Surprisingly, K, who seemed keen in favor of the idea, decided to go with the former.

Knowing they couldn't really get everyone together in these meetings, they decided to divide the days on the basis of smaller groups within the gang, including street team and Hydra.

Mr. K, who would be present for all of those meetings, would update the others on the necessary information regarding the different groups. Most of the time, everyone was present for these meetings as they became a routine after a while, but if they couldn't, they would just join another one or get a brief of the meeting from either someone in their group or Mr. K himself.

Sitting in the room were Mr. K, a few members of CG Core and the CG Babes. Everyone was conversing softly, updating the rather large and chaotic group about whatever they deemed important from the week.

Bored, Randy was sneakily using his phone under the table. Well, he thought he was being sneaky but everyone knew he just didn't have enough attention span so they didn't care. They knew he'd be the first one to know if there was something important anyways, being the most trusted person throughout the whole of CG and even ST and Hydra. He was Randy Bullet after all.

He glanced up from his phone, his eyes landing on his best friend— Ray Mond. He smirked as an idea suddenly crossed his mind. He opened the phone app and called Ray Mond, making her phone vibrate, stealing her attention away from Mr. K.

Curiously, she glanced at the caller before eyes brows furrowed. She looked up from her phone, her eyes landing on Randy with a confused gaze. She tilted her head to the side before nodding, beckoning for him to say what he wanted. 

Randy just bit his lip in response, biting back his smile. Ray smiled at his actions, shaking her head before opening her messages and going to Randy's contact.

What do you want?

She texted him, making him chuckle silently. He bit his lip, mischief shining in his eyes as his fingers flew across the screen, typing out a reply.

You

He watched her as she rolled her eyes at his response, biting back a smile.

Is that so?

Ray giggled softly before masking it with a cough, looking around the room already. Her slip up making Randy laugh slightly as he tried to muffle it behind his hand. "You good, Ray?" He asked, one of his brows raised and a smirk on his lips.

"Yeah. Continue." She told Ramee who was talking. Ramee nodded, looking at her warily before continuing. 

You're a terrible actress.

His eyes lingered on her as she raised a brow at his message. Biting her lip, mischief written all over her face, she replied back.

I'm good at other things ;)

Randy smirked, looking at her, surprised at her forward message.

Yeah? Like what?

Wouldn't you like to know?