Fucking perfect

For you - JordynMcdonald546

"What?" Ray chuckles, looking at Randy.

"Nothing," He shrugs.

"Why are you looking at me like that, then?"

"Because I can." He smirks, taking steps closer to her. This causes her to roll her eyes as she lifts her head back towards the sky, the cold droplets falling directly on her face.

She spreads her arms, enjoying the tears of the sky falling on her skin with a satisfied smile on her face.

Randy walks closer, now standing right behind her. Unaware of his presence behind her, she gets startled when she feels his hands on hers.

Without a word, he brings his hands to hug her body as he leans over her.

Ray stares at his hands wrapped around her frame with uncertainty pooling inside of her.

A thunder distracts her as she turns back to look at the sky. She looks to her left, her head lifted up towards the sky. A gasp escapes her lips when she feels warmth spilling on the side of her neck.

Turning slightly towards that side, she finds Randy's head between her head and shoulder, buried in the crook of her neck.

"No need to look." He whispers softly in her ear, sending numerous chills down her body. A shuddered breath leaves her she feels him run the top of his nose from her collarbone to the back of her ear.

"Randy..?" She asks, unsure of his intentions. "Just keep looking at the sky." He reminds her again and she obeys, still confused.

She feels his hands leave hers but the feeling is masked by him nibbling on her ear ever so softly. She leans back on him as she feels his warm hands on her waist and his lips on her neck.

"The sky, Ray Mond." She can feel the smirk in his voice but chooses to ignore it. "I am facing it." She bites back. And she sure is, her head is settled on his shoulder, turned towards the sky, eyes closed.

A chuckle erupts from him in response, filling her stomach with butterflies. Oh, how much she loves his laugh.

"What are you even trying to do?" She finally questions his intentions, making him stop.

"Pleasure you." Her eyes widen at his response. A part of her wanted that response but a part of her still didn't expect it. Why now?

"There are other ways to pleasure me."

"So you're trying to say that you want more?" His hand slowly goes up her stomach, towards her neck as he wraps his hand around it.

He turns her head towards his, "I always want more of you." Her words make his eyes darken and his pupils dilate.

She maintains eye contact despite his eyes flickering to and from her lips.

Her gaze slowly turns into one he can't resist as he slams his lips onto hers.

Keeping her lips locked with his, she turns turns towards him, her hands settle on his shoulder before she drags them down his arm and forearm to his hands.

She takes them and pulls them towards her waist. He's quick to take the hint as he wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer by it.

Satisfied, she pulls her arms back and locks them around his neck, leaning forward and closer to him, deepening the kiss.

He pulls back after a while, staring at her, his gaze fixated on her swollen lips.

"Fucking perfect."