*insert cool title*..

*uhh- this is for testing reasons totally didn't get lazy enough to put a random title,who even does that certainly not me.
But yeah-*

*Also y'all are scaring me because 216 reads-*
____________________________________

Scar was petting jellie as she purred against his touch, there was no sounds at all expect for jellie's purs and sound of mods outside. He looked out the window of the swaggon and let out a small sigh, since everyone was busy especially the person sleeps the most on the server he didn't really see the point in going to sleep, mainly because he didn't feel tired and wanted to keep this alone time. Just him with jellie the sounds of muffled mod sounds along with purs from the sleepy cat, scar wasn't paying any attention to anything he basically had gotten use to the low quiet sounds.

While he was looking outside he was able to admire some of the boatem members builds. Mainly pearls, but her mountain was still amazing. He could see a mist behind her mountain and you could barely notice cub's biome, I mean sure you could see some drip stone coming out of the ground that was really huge, but yet at the same time it was barely noticeable.

Scar enjoyed the peaceful he was getting and was thinking that nothing could happen to it, he stopped petting jellie as she readjusted herself on the bed. He moved his hand back to behind her ear when she found a good spot for her to take over in, he smiled a bit and continued to look into the peaceful night sky. The clouds were almost covering the moon and slowly moving in different directions as the moon continued upwards into the sky, heading towards the middle of the night, the stars looked brighter than usual, but not to bright. Scar was glad no one had slept yet, because he wanted to admire how beautiful the night was as it faded from the dark purple to black that took over the night sky, he felt as everything was at peace for once, everything was calm.

After a few more minutes of the peace and quiet, that was until someone had slept. Scar grabbed his communicator from the floor next to his bed, he looked at it and tried to see who went to bed.

BdoubleO100 went to bed. Sweet dreams!

He wasn't all that surprised at who went to bed, like always it was mainly bdubs who went to bed all the time while the rest didn't care and worked during the night. Scar turned his head to see pinkish and blueish colours in the sky where the night had once lied upon, the moon was replaced by a rising sun turning into a sunrise. He lazily held his communicator not bothering to look at chat, the communicator fell from his hand and landed against the cold floor slightly off from where it was laying earlier.

Scar figured that he had to get up and start working on some projects he had planned. He got out of bed and stretch his arms, scar looked over at jellie who was still peacefully sleeping. He yawned while realizing how tired and the amount of sleep he lost during his small admiration of the night sky, sadly he couldn't go to sleep for the whole day because he had some work to do. He rubbed one of his eyes and grabbed his hat with his free hand. After he got ready for the day he climbed down the ladder hoping nothing goes wrong. He made it towards the entrance of the swaggon and noticed a grian who was standing there, he looked kind of upset and a little disappointed. "I thought you were at the boatem pole," grian stated. "I waited for you, until someone slept." Scar realized what he was talking about and started to blurt out words. "Oh! Grian, I'm sorry I got distracted!" He kept saying some nonsense about it, but grian cut him off. "It's fine, scar I understand we all get distracted some how."

Scar was still panicking a bit about it while grian was trying to calm him down. After a few minutes of a panicking scar moment he finally calmed down due to grian helping him calm down, they both made their way to the boatem pole. When they got there grian was hoping that he could go on a grinding trip with scar, since it'll go faster than usual they came to an agreement that they'll help each other getting resources, which scar had to his chores, or his ideas that he had planned just so he could spend time with someone he cared about.