Morning!

*I'm finally doing the part 2 from yesterday's part, because I fell asleep for most of the day and I didn't wake up till like 9-10 pm and now it's 4 something am hooray... -*

*God, I need more friends.. :'D*

*Anyways, enjoy also I was scared to make this but whatever.*
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Grian awoke in a embrace that he learned was scar's. He looked up and saw his friend which cause the shorter's face to heat up.

He wondered if he should wake him with a kiss, or not to. He shook his head to clear the thought. As he tried to get up he was basically pulled back in by the taller and it made him giggle. They tried once again by sitting up and carefully moving the brunette's hand.

He managed to get out of his embrace as he fell out of the bed causing a pretty loud thud. Grian sat up from the ground and rubbed the back of his head. He noticed that scar was still asleep as he sat up. "He must've been tired..." He stated in a quiet tone as they looked over at him.

He opened the door and left the room, closing the door slowly and walking down the stairs towards the kitchen.

He noticed the dishes and went to clean them as he yawned.

....

Scar woke up and noticed grian wasn't there. He sat up and looked around the room which he remembered that fell asleep in not only his friend's home, but also in his bedroom. His face went warm and quickly got up and exited the room.

He made his way towards the living room and noticed grian was in the kitchen cleaning some dishes from last night. He sighed and walked over to him the brunette stood next to shorter and greeted him. "Morning, G!" He said with a smile. "Morning." He replied and returned the smile.

"How was your sleep?" The shorter asked while finishing up. "Oh, it was good. Better than usual." He stated in reply.

"That's good." They replied and dried their hands with a nearby rag. "Wait, was it because we slept in the same bed..?" He questioned in realization as he turned his head towards scar. "Maybe." The brunette replied with a giggle.

Grian put down the rag and walked over to the fridge. "Anyways, moving on... You hungry?" He questioned while opening it to reveal what's inside.

"Only for one thing right now." The taller answered in attempt to flirt, but the shorter didn't get the message. "I really only can make eggs, so hopefully you don't mind." He stated as he got out the milk.

Scar sighed and watched as grian did his own thing. He got out a cup from one of the cabinets and sat down on the counter, and started pouring milk into it.

Once he was done he noticed the brunette staring which caused him to become curious. "Did you want some?" He questioned in confusion while he just shook his head.

They put away the milk and took a drink from their cup as it became half a glass. The taller walked over to grian as they sat their cup down. He looked up and was about to ask something, but scar got to it before he could. "Can I have a kiss?" He questioned which caused the shorter's face to heat up. "Uhh.... Yeah, sure go ahead." He answered as the taller smiled.

He leaned in and closed the gap between the two. They didn't stop till left themselves breathless.

Grian quickly looked away trying to hide his flushed face and heard a giggle from the brunette. "Thanks, grian!" He said with a smile. "Mhm, you're welcome..." They replied as he was still catching his breath.

They both went to the living room and sat on the couch. They were sitting a bit far from each other doing their own things. Grian was reading a book, but noticed scar seemed distracted. "You ok, scar?" He questioned looking over at him. "Oh, yeah I'm fine!" He answered and looked back at him.

"Alright, well can you come here for a second?" They asked closing the book and setting it on the coffee table. "Alright." He responded and moved next to grian, on his left side.

"Right, thank you." He replied giving a smile while scar nodded. He gave the brunette a small peck on the cheek which alarmed him.

He turned his head and looked at grian who was giggling. "Can I have another?" He asked while the shorter stopped giggling and payed more attention to the brunette. "Only if I can have one, to make it fair." He stated in response as the taller nodded the winged male gave him another kiss on the cheek and it was quickly returned in a another way.

He received a bunch of kisses all over his face and the final one on his lips. "Oh, that's not-.. I- thank you.." He said confused and noticed scar smile as he was now on top of the shorter.

Though grian couldn't say he didn't enjoy it, he really did actually enjoy scar's company.

"Aw, man I got to go. I completely forgot I had a meeting with bdubs. " the brunette stated which made the shorter upset.

They both made their way to door and grian stopped the taller for a moment. He gave him one final kiss and said his goodbyes.

"Bye, scar!" He waved with a smile. "Bye, G!" He responded and walked away. The shorter quickly closed the door and covered his mouth as his face was bright red.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
*Yay, life. Anyways, quick question.*

*Would you guys mind if added some scarian head cannons that come to my head?*

*Ok, I go now.*
(I spent almost an hour on this..)