the cat, they call jellie

*Im a fucking terrible writer but eh- im glad you guys enjoy them :D*
*anyways enjoy! ^^*
(100% did think this through, totally did that yep!)
____________________________________

Scar was talking to cub about some ideas they could use. Cub wanting to carry on their regular busy noticed scar getting distracted. Cub looked over at the brunette who was sitting at his desk looking out the window, cub sighed and stopped talking about the plans they were making. "Scar. Are you okay?" Cub questioned while stating. "You seem distracted, y'know." Scar lifted his head from his hand and looked at cub who standed there impatient waiting for an answer, the brunette looked at the window and looked back at him. "UHH- NOPE! Definitely not! Never, no way. Why would I?" The brunette answered as the man in front of him rolled his eyes not believing a single word. "What is it? Is your 'boyfriend'" he asked using air quotes when he said 'boyfriend', scar was quick to deny his words. "NO-! I don't have one, and if I did I would be making excuses just to be with him!" Cub gave a chuckle in scar's lying skills and continued to their business.

--

Grian was alone, bored out of his mind. Since he couldn't ask scar to come over because he had something important to do a so called meeting with a friend...? He didn't know anymore and just had his communicator laying in front of him on the ground as he was laying down on his stomach waiting for at least someone to talk to him. He mainly wanted scar to talk to him, but yet again he already knew he was gonna get ghosted until he was done with his meeting. After a while he started to feel tired, his body weak as his arms and legs fell to the ground and his eyes falling shut.

While he was asleep his communicator went off, but he couldn't hear because he was in a heavy sleep his thoughts turning into dreams, and the seconds turned into minutes, and minutes into hours.

....

<GoodTimeWithScar> Hey gri, I finished the meeting! Wanna go hang out? Or go out on a date?
......

<GoodTimeWithScar> grian? I know I probably sound annoying, but are you ok?

.........

<GoodTimeWithScar> Gri?.. Umm it's been 7 hours, are you okay?

Grian awoke his body hurting by the slightest move as he tried making his move towards his communicator. His hand hesitated and fell to floor his head was aching with a headache.

Wtf is this pain, I can't even move.

He tried ignoring the pain as much as he can while trying to sit up and grabbing his communicator. He used the bed to hold up so he wouldn't fall back down, he started checking the messages he got over the time he was asleep, some were some mumbo, but mainly scar who had seem a bit worried and grian thought he would respond.

<Grian> I'm fine scar, I was just asleep for a bit.
<GoodTimeWithScar> GRIAN!?!?! God, I was so worried I'm glad to hear that you're okay.
<Grian> Yeah I was just tired that's all, so how did the meeting go?
<GoodTimeWithScar> um- let's just say it went well, what did you do other than sleep?
<Grian> that's good, and I just waited for someone to talk to me, got bored mainly-
<GoodTimeWithScar> Ah, I see hope you had a good dream though, I'm going to go sleep now myself all the worry got me pretty tired.
<Grian> Alright good night, scar <33
<GoodTimeWithScar> Night, grian! <3