Chapter 37: Grammys - the day after

Lauren woke up and turned to her side. She looked at Camila sleeping next to her. Camila was on her back, her hands above her head. The sheets were draped over her waist but left her top half fully exposed. Lauren watched her chest move up and down slowly with the measured breath of sleep. Lauren moved closer and gently placed her hand on Camila's collarbone. Camila shifted slightly and hummed softly. Lauren moved her hand up to Camila's cheek and rubbed her face softly. Camila's eyes opened and she blinked at Lauren tiredly.

"Good morning, beautiful," Lauren whispered. She leaned in and kissed Camila softly. Camila let out a breath as their lips parted. Lauren leaned back in and kissed Camila again. She shifted so that she was partially atop Camila and continued slowly kissing her and rubbing her neck. Camila kept her eyes closed, still in the space of waking up.

"Just relax," Lauren whispered as she moved her hand down Camila's body and began gently rubbing at her breast. Camila let out a small hum into their kiss. Lauren continued at Camila's hardened nipple for a bit then moved down between her legs. She rubbed softly, never hurrying as she kept their lips together in gentle kisses. She could feel Camila beginning to quiver.

"Lauren," Camila moaned out softly. Camila's orgasm washed over her and she moaned into Lauren's mouth then relaxed completely. She opened her eyes to find Lauren gazing at her.

"Wow," Camila whispered, grinning.

"Liked that?" Lauren asked, smiling.

"Yes," Camila answered quietly, "Give me a minute and I'll return the favor."

"We have to get on the road before too long," Lauren said, "I'll order us breakfast and you can meet me in the shower."

Lauren got out of bed and called room service. She told them to bring breakfast in 45 minutes then she headed to the bathroom. Camila joined her in the shower and returned the favor – twice. They got out and dried off and began packing for the ride home. Lauren answered the knock at the door and tipped the waiter who set up their breakfast. They sat across from each other and Lauren began taking the tops off the plates.

"Waking up to sex then pancakes, eggs and bacon," Camila said happily, "This is the best morning ever!"

"It's not that odd, Camz," Lauren answered chuckling.

"Babe, sometimes I get sex and sometimes I get pancakes," Camila said, "Rarely do I get both." Camila shoved a big bite of pancakes into her mouth with a big, goofy grin. Lauren laughed loudly and leaned forward and dabbed the syrup from her chin with her napkin.

"You are a fool," Lauren replied, still giggling.

"You're the one in love with a fool," Camila said, smiling.

"That I am," Lauren replied, her voice a bit more serious. She leaned across the table and kissed Camila softly.

They finished breakfast and packed up and Lauren called the driver to let them know they were ready. They got into the car and headed back toward Chula Vista. Lauren smiled and Camila leaned on her shoulder and fell asleep. Lauren snuggled into her and relaxed, enjoying the scenery and the closeness with Camila for the ride.

Camila didn't wake until they were back in the city. She yawned and stretched and smiled at Lauren.

"Almost home," Camila said, looking out the window.

"Doesn't feel like a Monday, does it?" Lauren asked.

"Not at all, everyone at work having a regular day," Camila answered, "And we're rolling in with the Grammys."

Lauren looked at her phone. It was nearly four and she sent a text and leaned in for a quick kiss as they pulled into the apartment.

"What a perfect trip," Lauren sighed as they parted.