Chapter 23: Lazy day

Lauren heard the door to the bedroom and she turned on her side and peeked open her eyes.  Camila walked in carrying two cups of coffee and a brown paper bag.  She placed the cups on the night table and kicked off her shoes.  Lauren sleepily watched as Camila propped her pillow on the headboard and climbed into bed wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt.

"Good morning, babe," Camila said softly.

"Mmmm, coffee smells good," Lauren replied, shifting up to higher onto her pillow so that her head was slightly raised.

"I got you a latte and a warm croissant," Camila said, still speaking quietly.  She handed the lidded coffee to Lauren carefully then pulled a napkin from the bag and held the croissant.

Lauren took a couple of sips of coffee then pulled off a corner of the croissant and ate the bite.  She took a deep breath and one more sip of coffee before placing it on the nightstand on her side of the bed.  She laid back on her pillow and looked at Camila. She reached out and slid her hand just under Camila's shirt and rubbed the skin above her hip.

"Take all this off," Lauren said quietly.

Camila put down her coffee and quickly threw off her clothes.  She slid back into her spot.  Lauren immediately brought their bodies together, both laying on their sides.  She burrowed into Camila's neck and intertwined their legs so that their entire bodies were touching.

"You're very cuddly this morning," Camila said, chuckling softly.

"I love how you feel against me," Lauren said, her voice still sleepy.

Lauren pulled her head away from Camila's shoulder and looked up at her. Their eyes met and Lauren stared at Camila for a long moment before leaning in and kissing her softly but passionately.  Camila hummed softly into the kiss and both women settled into a soft make out session.  Their kisses were gentle and sweet, tongues swiping each other without any hurry.

After a few minutes Lauren moved her hand down and played gently with Camila's nipple.  Camila's breathing picked up but Lauren kept it slow and soft enough that they were still able to keep their lips from parting too much. Lauren eventually moved her hand down between Camila's legs, finding her wet and ready.  Lauren began rubbing softly, trying to keep their bodies as close as possible.  Camila was gasping a bit more as Lauren moved from her clit to her center and back again. When Lauren found the perfect spot and increased her pressure Camila's head tilted away from Lauren's as she moaned and closed her eyes tightly.

"Camila, darling, look at me," Lauren said softly.

Camila managed to open her eyes as she clutched tightly to Lauren's shoulders.  She could feel her orgasm coming and her breathing was becoming ragged.

"I want you to look at me when you come," Lauren said, her expression serious as her fingers worked the spot that was bringing Camila to the edge.

"Lauren," Camila croaked out, trying to keep her eyes open as her body began to quiver.

Suddenly Lauren was grinding her hips against Camila's thigh and Camila felt the wetness between her legs.  It was enough to push Camila over the edge.  She came with a loud moan, looking directly into Lauren's eyes.  Lauren's orgasm followed immediately as she rubbed herself on Camila's thigh.  She came silently, her mouth open in a silent scream, her eyes fixated on Camila's.  Finally, Camila couldn't hold her gaze and she let her head fall onto Lauren's  shoulder. Lauren brought her hand back up and wrapped both arms around Camila, holding them together tightly again.

Lauren held Camila until they were both able to regain their regular breathing patterns and relax into one another.  Camila was lazily running her finger along Lauren's collarbone. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Camila pulled back and looked at Lauren.