2.

Juliet

Loud music is what wakes me up,  I frown opening my eyes, the sun was up. I lean over to grab my phone, it was 10 AM. I stretch getting  out of bed, grabbing my hygiene bag so I can freshen up. Once I freshen up,  I take my hygiene bag back into my room, going into the front that guy Kay from last night was sitting on the couch by himself, smoking and listening to music.

I did look at him last night, but in the day light! Wow, he looked so mean today, but he is actually is extremely handsome, his hair is long but wild all over his head,  pulling the blunt back to his full pink, plump lips. He finally open his eyes, the mean mug Appears right back on his face as he takes me in.

" Yo what the fuck you looking at?" He questions looking at me.

" I'm sorry, " I say quickly,  looking away feeling totally embarrassed. 

I walk towards the kitchen to avoid being in the front room with him, Rella was in there making out with the other light skin guy from the other night,  dougie, but I thought Buba was...never mind.

" Um good morning ", I say speaking up, making them break apart.

" Hey Julieee, you finally up", she says laughing.

" Yeah it was jet lag, I say sitting down at the table.

" I made you some pancakes and bacon, it's the the microwave ", she tells me, pointing to the fridge.

" Okay thanks", I say getting up to warm my food up.

" You so short ", Dougie says laughing looking down at me.

" Yeah I know ", I say laughing at him.

" Dougie go bother kay, leave my bestie alone", Rella says pushing him.

" Aight, Aight", he says pushing her back roughly as he walks out the kitchen.

" I need to find a job", I say as I take my food out the microwave.

" I can hook you up with a spot at my job, I get paid real good", she tells me.

" Where do you work?" I ask her.

" Down at the club, dancing", she tells me.

" Dancing? Wait... you're a stripper?" I ask her.

" Yeah, you'll love it", she tells me shrugging as if it was nothing.

" I'll work their until I find something else", i say nodding, I mean it saves me the trouble to have to be out in the streets all day, plus I did love to dance.