6.

Juliet

Yelling is what wakes me up from my sleep, I frown looking around Kay Kay wasn't in bed with me anymore. I stretch,  getting out of bed, I was dressed in his t shirt and boxers again, my hair pulled into a messy bun. I was just taking a quick nap because I had a very bad headache.

It's been three weeks since Rella went MIA, according to the streets no has seen or heard from her. I really thought she was my friend,  whole time she was just tryna use me and she did just that. That's one thing my momma was right about,  that I was too trusting, and that I was . I still haven't heard from my dad in these 3 weeks either, I mean I guess he knows I'm okay if he havent  tried to reach out to me, which wasn't exactly true.

Leaving out the room, I go into the front Kay, dougie, Blove, Nas, and some other guy was know the front, they were watching some music video.

" my sister finally up", Dougie happy self says coming over to hug all on me.

" Yeah you woke me up", I say playfully mugging him.

" You good, " he says parting my head causing me to laugh..

" What are yall watching?" I ask,  sitting on the couch next to Dougie. 

" one of the opps just dropped a song about us", Kay tells me.

" OPPS? " I say in shock.

" Yeah, niggas dissing, we need to get to the studio ", Blove says.

" Man yall know ion do that rapping shit", Kay says waving them off.

" Why not?" I ask him.

" That shit ain't for me, " he says putting the blunt between his pink lips, whew. He is sexy as fuck.

" Why you looking at him like that ?" Nas asks me smiling.

" I wasn't looking like nothing", I say rolling my eyes,  feeling a little embarrased this nigga caught me staring at kay.

" You definitely was but okay ", He replies laughing.

I flip him off and he starts to laugh at me shaking his head.

" Man get off my sister dick ", Dougie says mugging him.

" So what's the plan today?" I ask,  changing the subject.

" We finna go to the studio,  you coming too?" Blove asks me.