11.

Juliet

The sun shining through the blinds is what wakes me up

The sun shining through the blinds is what wakes me up. A smile spreads across my face as I slowly sit up, stretching my body. For the past 2 weeks, I've woken up so happy. Kay has been the best boyfriend I could have ever asked for, I'm glad that we've decided to go all the way,  despite both of us being afraid. Speaking of Kay he wasn't in bed , so he probably was in the front smoking with Dougie.

Dougie just moved in with us because his mom kicked him out. They had got into a heated argument and Dougie had to beat up his mom boyfriend,  she threw him out. I knew how Dougie was feeling, my mom always chose men over me. I just been trying to be supportive to him because he's very hurt by the situation. 

Getting out of the bed, I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done with that task I go to the living room,  Kay and Dougie was getting high just like I figured they would be. Kay eyes light up as he spots me walking up to him.

" Good morning BabyGirl", he says smiling opening his arms.

" Good morning Papa ", I say returning the smile, leaning into his embrace.

His hug is so warm and makes me feel so safe. I look up at his handsome face, puckering my lips for a kiss which he quickly leans in for, meeting my lips in a matter of seconds.  Our simple kiss shorts of turns into an intense make out session.

" Could yah go back to the room", Dougie groans, causing Kay and I to laugh.

" Dont do that Dougie ", I say looking over at him laughing.

He shakes his head with a disgusted look on his face, pulling the blunt to his lips. Kay laughs, turning my head so he could back to kissing me. I discovered in these last 2 weeks that I love to kiss, when it comes to Kay his lips are so addictive.  I cant get enough of him.

" How you sleep?" He asks, pulling out of our kiss.

" Good no complaints, what about you?" I ask him.

" Good, " he says simply, kissing me again.

" Oh my god would yall stop ", Dougie complains.

" Man stop all that crying", Kay says laughing.

" Ain't nobody crying Nigga, it's too early to see allat", Dougie says.

" Its 10:30 Nigga, not that early", Kay says smartly.

" Man whatever, what's the move for today?" Dougie says.