13.

Juliet

I could hardly sleep last night,  Kay literally took over the whole bed, not to mention we were cuddling

I could hardly sleep last night,  Kay literally took over the whole bed, not to mention we were cuddling. So yeah. I barely got any sleep but it was okay. Part of that wasn't his fault either, I planned to talk to him about the situation about my father. I didn't know how he was gonna take this, I just hope he doesn't go off on me.

I was just thinking of ways the conversation would go, what would I say, how I would say it. I was lowkey stressing because I just shouldve spoke up a while ago. I hated I waited last minute but it needed to be done. I didnt want kay to hear this from anyone else but me. I know he would feel even more betrayed if he heard it from someone else.

I was cooking breakfast while he was asleep still, Dougie was in the kitchen with me. He wasn't helping, he was smoking and just watching me cook. I didnt mind, it's not like he would be any help Forreal anyway, Dougie couldn't even boil water, no shade to my brother.

" We going to the stu tonight, you tryna come?" Dougie asks me.

" You know I'm down, I might do a lil track", I say in a joking manner.

" You gon rap?" Dougie asks, excited.

" Nah, Sing", I say laughing,  no one knew that was a secret talent of mine, that I can sing.

" Since when you sing?" He asks, shocked.

" since I was four, I just dont sing for people,  I'm shy", I say.

" Well you gon have to sing now, especially when Kay Kay finds out", he says .

" You're gonna tell him?" I ask him.

" of course, I dont hide shit from my twin", he says.

Damn. That makes me feel even worse. Kay is my boyfriend and I'm hiding something so important from him. I mean we just getting started and some fucked up shit just had to happen. I'm convinced that God dont like me or something because theres no way.

" What you gotta tell me?" Kay says from behind me causing me to jump.

" Kevin, you can't sneak up on me like that", I say laughing looking back at him.

" My bad baby girl, give me a kiss", he mumbles, leaning down to kiss my lips softly.

" Aye could yall please not do that in front of me", Dougie complains,  smacking his lips.