5.

Juliet

When I wake up, I notice I'm not in my bed. I turn over and see Kay asleep besides me, shirtless just in some nike shorts. His hair was all over his head, he looked so cute. Slowly breathing in and out. I use my index finger to lightly trace his dark eyebrows, his nose,  stopping at his lips. They are so pretty and full. He sighs, moving a little, turning towards me more, grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him and laying on my chest.

I was never going back to that club ever again, I didn't even want the money. Even though I worked extremely hard for it, I would be okay. I just would have to find something else to do. I was so pissed at Rella, she probably hasn't even called me back. My own father hasn't even checked on me since I got here and that was about 2 and a half weeks ago, he's probably running the streets somewhere anyway. I do hope he's okay regardless. 

" Good morning ", I hear Kay say,  I look down at him.

" Good morning,  did I wake you?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

" Nah, you good?" He asks concerned,  his big brown eyes searching my face.

" Yeah I'm fine", I say shrugging,  looking
away from him..

" If you not okay, that's cool", he says.

" I'm fine, I'm used to being abuse", insay laughing without humor.

" Someone like you shouldn't be used to the type of shit", he says shaking his head.

I don't respond, I just close my eyes trying to keep myself from breaking down and crying again.

" Where's Dougie?" I ask changing the subject.

" He'll be over soon, he had to go handle some business", he tells me. .

" I'm sorry I ruined your plans last night", I say softly.

" Nah you didn't ruin them,  we wasn't really doing shit. Just driving and talking", he tells me shrugging.

" I really want to leave Rella house. I can't stay with her but I have no choice", I say shaking my head, closing my eyes again so I won't cry..

" You can just stay with me Julez, you don't gotta stay there ", he says catching me off guard.

" No I don't wanna intrude ," I say shaking my head making him smack his lips.

" Nobody asked you to use that big ass word, we going over there to go get yo shit
", he says getting up.