12.

Juliet

I hated hospitals

I hated hospitals. Just being back in here brought back bad memories. The last time I was in one was for my mom, and even then I disliked it. But we were here for good reasons, to check on Sticky, Buba, and Kay brother. It's been 4 days since the shooting. I havent told Kay about the messages my father sent me. I was honestly scared at this point. I didnt want to lose Kay over this.

I was really in the middle and I had no clue what to do. I loved my father but this was crazy, like why did he hate Kay and them so much? Like you're 46 years old, why you pressed about guys that are 20 years younger than you? I just didn't get this. I do know that I need to do something fast before Kay hears it from somebody else... I just didnt know where to start.. what would I even say?

I just needed to suck it up and tell Kay. People could've died, it was going too far. I didnt want anything to happen to Kay or Anyone else because of my sick father. Ima just tell him when we get home, so we can just sit and talk about this. He's my boyfriend and I feel like we can discuss this like adults. Hopefully Kay doesn't snap on me or hates me.

" What you thinking about ma?" Kay says, coming to stand in front of me.

We were in Buba room right now, I was leaning against the wall, thinking about all of everything that was going down.

" Um, Baby I need to tell you something ", I say softly looking up at him..

" What you need to tell me?" He says, giving me all his attention.

" I'll tell you when we get home", I say to him.

" Are you sure?" He asks, grabbing both of my hands.

" Yeah I'm sure, its alot to explain right now", I say giving a nervous laugh.

" okay baby,  that's cool with me, just remind me you wanna talk", he says leaning down to kiss my lips.

" I want some snacks, I'm tired of this hospital food", Buba complains loudly.

" You want me to get you some snacks?"I say, volunteering myself.

" Hell Nah Juelz", Kay and Dougie both say at the same time.

" Why not?" I ask them, looking at them
crazy.

" cause the nearest store is the Delli in sugarhill", Dougie says.