7.

Juliet

" I think you are something special, I take on a shopping spree, cause I'm so into youuuu", I sing lowly, along to Pop smoke " Something special".

No one knows this but I always wanted to be a singer, it's been my dream since I first seen Beyonce on stage singing crazy in love on the bet awards.  Singing came as a natural talent for ne, I used to sing for my mom when she would get those days of depression because she wasn't high off drugs. My voice would sooth her... well at least for a while.

" Put them diamonds in ya ear, shining like a chandelier,  what's ya thoughts? What's ya fears? Yeah I need that real love, talking about bobby and whitney", I mumble nodding my head as i finish mopping the kitchen.

Kay hasn't been home in a couple days, where he is? I have no idea. Last time I seen him was when he was with that Mariah girl at the studio and that was 5 days ago. Its Friday and I havent heard a thing from him, Neither has Dougie or anyone else. I hope he was okay, he was pretty important to me .

I couldn't keep lying to myself, I know I liked Kay but I couldn't jeopardize our friendship or whatever we had going on. Maybe it was nothing between us... but that would also be a lie. I knew he felt some type of way about me too, he just was fighting it. And I was too which is why I couldn't even confront him on it.

Dougie told me not to worry but I obviously was going to off the strength that I cared about him. I just wanted to know if he was okay, but he never replied to any of my text messages, so it's been some sleepless nights for me.

I wondered was I the problem? I mean my own father still hasn't returned any of my text messages or calls. He probably needed space from me, then again... maybe I was just overreacting as always.

" Get yourself together Juliet ", I mutter to myself, shaking my head.

The sound of the front door unlocking made my heart leap for joy. But I had to remain calm and not show how i was feeling. I hear the familiar footsteps coming close to the kitchen so i just finish putting the mop up, grabbing my cell phone off the counter.

As I'm walking out the kitchen, I bump right into Kay. He smelled good as always.

" My bad", I say looking up at him, he was wearing his usual mean mug.