8.

Juliet

The sun wakes me up from my sleep. I turn over stretching, leaning over to grab my phone to check the time which is was 10:30 am, which is somewhat early. Kay came back home a couple hours after we kissed, but we have kept our distance,  that was 2 days ago.

I was thinking about it constantly.  it was the first kiss that was to my agreement somewhat,  though it caught me off guard. I didn't mind because of the feelings that I have for Kay. I knew after that kiss my assumptions was right, he felt the same way about me.

But I just didn't have the answer to why he was pushing me away. It was quite confusing. I had no clue what he was so afraid of and why he wanted to hide he truly felt for me. It's been nearly 3 months since I've been out here and my whole life changed, and he has been a major part in the changes.

He was my family. My father abandoned me and so did Rella who has been missing.  No one has seen her. I was starting to worry more than actually be mad at her now. Kay was so important to me and I wanted hin to know that. He took me in when I had no where else to go.

I hear knocking at my door causing me to sigh because I really wanted to sulk in my sadness and be left alone. But not here.

" Come in", I say sitting up to see it was Dougie with a big smile on his face as he plops down on my bed..

" You good?" He asks looking at me as he lays down .

" No not really, can I tell you something?" I ask him, Dougie and I have grown so close he's the best friend I never had.

" Yeah wassup", he says,  listening to what I was saying.

" Promise not to tell anyone", I say squinting my eyes.

" I promise, I won't say a word", he assures me, his words was sincere so I trusted him.

" Kay kissed me a few days ago, and I have strong feelings for him", I say to him.