Chapter 10: Sharks in the Swimming Pool

Chapter 10

Emily leads Alison over to a railing overlooking a dance floor which looks like the open lower level of the house. The blonde must say, she really loves the open design and beautiful architecture. But the place reeks of alcohol and perfume and it's crawling with sleazy people.

Alison can tell they're all eying her as she keeps her marked forearm pressed tightly to her side, people are shameless and size her up left and right. Their stares are filled with desire and her skin crawls as she catches one man licking his lips. If Emily notices, she's not letting on. Instead, the brunette sighs and leans back against the railing, flashing a charming smile at Ali as she pulls Alison a bit closer with the arm snaked around the blonde's waist. Ali stumbles a bit in her heels, unused to such height and she catches herself on Emily's shoulders so they are pressed tightly together.

Emily dips Alison playfully and Ali grips onto the swimmer's strong shoulders desperately scared of being dropped on her back. The brunette secretly savours the way Alison's thin fragile fingers dig in tightly.

"So what do you say? Are you up for dancing?" Emily asks with a grin as she raises Alison out of the dip. She hopes Alison agrees. Dancing is merely innocent, she tells herself—she has enough self control to keep it PG...or maybe PG-13. As long as it's not R she's safe, Emily thinks to herself with a grin.

"I...I don't know..." Alison stutters shyly and blushes, afraid to disappoint Emily and say no. But the truth is, she doesn't her want her inability to embarrass herself or more importantly, Emily.

"You don't know?" Emily questions cheekily, leaning in close. The strong buzz she has fuels her wild libido and desire. She loves the warmth she receives from alcohol a little too much. Emily quirks an eyebrow playfully as she eyes Alison's body teasingly. "Or you don't want to?"

"I don't know how," Alison guiltily admits feeling a little silly as Emily looks at her with surprise and then laughs, leaning back and shaking her head while pulling Alison closer still.

"Of course you do, everyone knows how to," Emily insists but when she sees the seriousness and embarrassment on Ali's face her laughter fades. "...you really don't know how to?"

"I've never really had to," Alison admits quietly, so quietly that Emily almost doesn't hear her. It's true—most people just threw her on the ground or bed or wall and kept going—there was no need for dancing. There was one time she had to "dance" with an owner, but she doesn't think that really counted as he was very drunk and hardly dancing.

"You wanna learn how to?" Emily asks curiously, and Alison doesn't want to disappoint her so she just gives a half laugh hesitantly and tries to nod. Emily gestures to the dance floor. "That's not even real dancing, which is harder. This is foreplay with clothes on basically."

Alison tries to force a smile but her thoughts instantly go to their little incident earlier in the day and Emily kicks herself knowing exactly what is going through Ali's head. Emily suddenly retracts her arm from around Alison and slides further across the rail to put some much needed space between them. Her last bit of good judgment is telling her to fucking be careful.

"On second thought let's not do that," Emily retracts her offer and shakes her head with a weak smile.

"I can learn," Alison quickly offers in a desperate attempt to please Emily as she sees a dark, displeased look come over her owner's face. She thinks Emily is upset with her, but Emily is only upset with herself.

"I'm sure you'd be a natural," Emily tries to console gently before changing the subject as she turns to face downstairs. "Why don't I get another drink and we go sit on those couches? There are people there who I'm sure would love to talk my ear off."