𝒐𝒏𝒆. wolf moon

[ 1

[ 1.01 ]

 i am going to murder you! 

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒄𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

        Maya Jane's always been the mature one. Willing to do something stupid with her friends, yes, but she was always the one that got them out of trouble one way or another. At least that's what she always told herself. The reality was that she was just always anxious enough that she felt she needed to be the responsible one so they wouldn't get hurt. It didn't always work out in her favor though. Like tonight, for example. Her mom was at work, so she was in charge and she decided she and Scott were going to have a chill night before the first day back at school. Stiles had other plans.

        The eldest McCall sat on her bed blasting music in hopes of drowning out her brother's music in the room next door. She was just finishing her comfort book, Twilight, but only Eclipse, because she'd argue for hours that Eclipse was the saga's prime. There was a dip in her music and she heard something creek on the roof. Anxiety rippled through her faster than she could breathe and she stopped herself, telling herself that it was just the baseball that Scott and Stiles got stuck up there over the break.

        But then Scott opened her door with a look of fear on his face. Shit. "You heard that too, right?"

        "Yeah . . . " she released a shaky breath and grabbed her baseball bat, handing it to Scott. "Go take care of it."

        Scott's eyes widened, "Me?! You're in charge!" he shoved the bat back into her arms.

        "Love to. Really would. But my legs won't move," she gestured to her feet that seemed to be glued to the hardwood floor.

        He grabbed her arm, "Come on, May. We can do this. I'm sure it's nothing."

        Maya gulped and followed her brother out onto the porch. Scott raised the bat higher bracing for attack. The siblings screamed when a figure shot down from the roof.

       "Ah!"

        "Ah! Stiles! What the hell are you doing?!" Scott questioned the boy hanging upside down.

        Maya sighed, "You're an asshole, Stiles," she turned back to go inside the house.

        "You love me, May," Stiles called after her to which she responded with her middle finger up in the air directed to him.

        She walked back into her room and flopped on her bed. She grabbed her phone from the nightstand and found her messages with Lydia.

maya

Hey can you pick me up for school tomorrow? My check engine light is on again.

lyds<3