,,Chapter Two,,

[Real quick I just wanna say tysm for your support! This is my first fanfiction ever so I hope you guys like it lol]

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ♥♥♥♥♥♥ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"The healer girl..." You two lock eyes for what feels like hours. The guard study's you, taking in everything about your appearance from your misty e/c eyes to your soft h/c hair blowing in the wind. He has really pretty eyes.. You both are completely lost in though until you see shadows moving behind his head. You shriek as you realize how close you are to the ground. "Tree!" You shout, pointing straight ahead of you and the golden boy. His eyes frantically dart up in his last attempts to steer the staff away, but it is too late.

You both crash face first into the front of the tree.

...

You shake yourself awake and look around. Your on the ground and... you look down and realize you landed on top of an unconscious golden guard. Blushing, You frantically scramble to get off of him. Oh my titan.. I KILLED THE EMPERORS RIGHT HAND MAN?!

Just when you think that you've completely lost hope in ever returning to the castle, the teenage boy shifts next to. He lets out a weary groan as he picks himself up and winces at his rib cage. Oh great, he's hurt.

"Where.." he shuffles around on the earthy floor, "Where are we?" You are relieved for a short minute when you think he had forgotten what you had done to get him here. Then realization dawns on his face.

"You," he says softly, a faint anger growing in his eyes. You try to calm him down with your hands, "w-wait a second, Goldie-" you begin before he cuts in, bitterness seeping into his voice as his temper rises. "You tried to steal my staff, crashed us into a tree and ruined my mission!" He attempts to stand up before he shutters and falls to the ground. A cracked rib, possibly.. you think to yourself, remembering the reason you came here in the first place.

When you heard where the emperor's guards were going, you recognized immediately that there is a large amount of useful ingredients there for healing purposes. The plan was to steal Goldie's staff, without him seeing your face, going on a run to get ingredients and coming home. There might be a specific use for those ingredients, after all.

"Stay here." You say to the guard as he gives you a questioning look. You scramble to find the ingredients you need to heal a cracked bone. You have a good eye for magical plants so it only takes 13 minutes of digging through bushes, pulling up roots, and crushing up berries to get what you need. You look for a bowl shaped rock on the ground and settle for stone with barley enough room to hold liquid and bring it back to your patient.

He looks wearily at the liquid inside. A bubbly, deep purple substance that's so think you can't tell where the bowl ends. "It'll heal you. I swear." You reassure him as he grimaces at the potion. Although he hesitates at first, he eventually gives in and drinks it all in one sip. "Ughk What was that?" He gags, groaning at the terrible taste of the potion. "But it did work, didn't it?" You laugh hopefully. "Yes, it did," he stays silent for awhile. "My names Hunter, by the way." He attempts to smile, showing purple stained teeth from the potion.

You laugh and hold out your hand to help him up. "Mines y/n." He grabs your hand and lifts himself off of the ground. His hand lingers on yours before clearing his throat and breaking eye contact. "Let's get back to the castle." He says, causing a sliver of fear to leak into your eyes. Crap. He's probably going to tell on me and get me fired. Why wouldn't he?

He notices your expression and his face softens. "Um, let's get going." He shoots you a concerning looks as you sit on the staff behind him. "Grab on."

You put your arms around his waist in order to not fall off during the take off. Hunters ear turn a faint pink color. He clears his throat and you take off.

...

Present time..

A faint smile crosses your face when you think of the first time you met Hunter. He wasn't like anyone I have ever met...

A bushy haired woman in her late thirty's waltzes in your room. "Hey kid, we have some new recruits in the living room. Thought I'd let you know." You grin as Eda walks walks out into the kitchen of the owl house, "Awesome."