,,Finale,,

A cold breeze fly's through your open window, calling a soft groan out of your mouth as you're greeted by an cool autumn morning. Warm arms slinked around your waist pulling you closer, book piles and love letters surround your bed, acting as the white picket fence to your domestic love story.

A red bird lands on your shoulder, urging you to get up. "Five more minutes," you grumble. You must have fallen back asleep because you wake up to the smell of fresh fruit and bacon.

"Time to wake up, my love," a warm hand brushes hair back from your face and places a soft kiss to your cheek.

"Mm," you sigh, accepting that the time for sleep has ended. It's been three years since you and Hunter started out dating. Two year and eight months since the emperor was overthrown and the new one, Rain Whispers, was elected.

And finally, now it's five hours and thirty minutes until your wedding. You get up with a start and stare at Hunter. "Wait! We can't see each other,"

"Wh-" Hunter Starts before you push him out the door and lock it behind you.

"Sorry hun' but you know what they say!" You playfully exclaim.

"No, I don't know what they say!" Hunter yells through the door, clearly confused. You snicker at his reaction, knowing that he probably had no clue what you were talking about, seeing as it was a human tradition that Luz told you about.

"Just go get ready!" You laugh, opening your closet to get into you wedding outfit.

It doesn't take long for you best men and women to get there. Willow arrives first, bringing coffee and flowers, greeting you with a big hug, and getting to work on your hair. Amity and Gus get there next, getting your clothes ready before you step into them.

To your surprise, the door to your dressing room swings open. "Who's ready for party time, people!" Your brown haired friend enters the room and greets you by throwing handfuls of confetti at your face.

"Luz! I thought you weren't supposed to get here for a couple of hours?" You smile and wipe the sparkles off you face. Amity throws herself in Luz's arms after giving her a huge kiss, earning an 'Aw' from the room.

"Well," Luz says, slightly dazed from amity's kiss, "I didn't wanna miss the ceremony so I decided to come earlier. I would have gotten here a few hours earlier but, you know how the security guards by the portal are."

"Baggage check is always a hassle," Amity explains, hand interlocked with Luz's.

"Yeah, we all know how that is," Gus adds as willow sprays something in your hair.

"Ok," willow stands back to looks at you, "I think their ready!"

..........

"Are you ready, kiddo?" Eda interlocks her arm with yours as piano music starts playing.

"Never," you give a shaky smile as she begins to walk, leading you down the path of your future.
Hunter stands there, smiling the biggest smile you've ever seen. His eye bags are almost gone completely, his hair slicked back, wearing a black suit with gold accents, Gus's choice, of course.

You look to the side, seeing ginger giving two thumbs up, you smile to yourself. It's weird how this all really started with you hiding an escaped prisoner from him. Now that's something to tell the grandkids.

Your walk begins to come to and end as memories flash back, your first job together, your first kiss, and weirdly, you see the future too. A beautiful house, maybe cats, if you bug hunter enough for one, kids, family dinners, everything is so clear for one second.

And then you reach the alter, magenta eyes breaking you out of your trance. It's like waking up into another dream, one that lasts forever.

"Well, if it isn't the healer girl." Hunter gives you a smirk.

"Goldilocks," you nod playfully.

"Are you scared?" He asks nervously.

"Only of that haircut. You look like Dracula on light-mode," you both snicker quietly, as raine steps between you.

"We are gathered here today, to join to witches together, watching them blossom, bleed, and wilt together. We .." you zone the rest of Raines speech out, looking around, at your friends, family, the people who made you and Hunter possible.

"Would you like to say anything, Hunter?" Raine asks calmly.

Hunter clears his throat, talking out note cards before sighing and putting them away.

"I came here ready with a speech but I, I don't need one to express how I feel for y/n. Their the reason I got through my time with the emperors coven, their the reason I wake up and their the reason I fall asleep with ease. I just, just well, I've never felt this way about anyone. The world felt so small before them, so crowded and itchy. But I've seen so much more beauty in the world than I did before I met them. Their the other half to my 'half a witch.' I can't wait to spend all the time I have with you."

"Beautifully said, if you would like to say something too, y/n, you-" raine is cut off by you pulling Hunter in for a kiss by his collar. His hands find you waist and rest perfectly as he dips you.

"Oh, yes well uh, you may now kiss the, uh, groom, I suppose." Raine says awkwardly, stepping out of the way.

You think the room claps, but you really don't care. Hunters lips are all you can focus on, your hands stilling pulling him in by the collar, before breaking off the kiss and smiling widely and the crowd of friends. Hunter, red in the face and dizzy, picks you up and carry's you out. The rest is a blur.

The crowd cheering, you throwing the bouquet, amity catching it, riding away together, the gorgeous sunset, all fly past you in seconds as your heart flies away to some other distant dimension, only being pulled back when Hunter leans close to you and whispers,

"I love you."

"I love you more, Goldilocks."

________________________________

WOW OK SO LIKE-

This is it! The last freaking chapter!!! I am in awe of the journey that writing this was.

Like when I started writing this, I was in one of the worst points of my life, and now I'm in one of the best.

Of course, the fic has some problems with its plot so hopefully you will forgive me for that. Overall I'm just really happy with the way this ended.

I love reading you guys comments on these, it really brightens my day and I cannot put into words how grateful I am for all of your support. It is so surreal for me to have gotten this much attention for my first fanfic. I can't thank you all enough for sticking around, just wow.

I am happy to announce that I am taking requests for my next fanfic, I'm in a lot of fandoms so there's like a 70% chance I'll know what your talking about if you comment a ship to do.  I'm gonna continue to do 'x reader' stories but I'm also totally open to doing ships.

This isn't the last of me! I shall return, but for now, happy spooky season, have an amazing day.

That's all folks!