R

Sunghoon POV

I lie awake on the couch and touch my lips as I replay the kiss in my head again and again. I start blushing at the moment.I turn over and close my eyes.

I can't believe she still likes me!

~~~~~

"Oppa!" She calls me from the bathroom. "Yah" "Will you go with me to shop for clothes?" "Yeah, I'll go" she gives me a thumbs up before closing the door. My mom comes out from her room with her work clothes on. "I have to leave early. Eat well" She kisses my forehead and leaves.

"Did Aunty just leave?" Angel asks and I nod. "Mmm. Oppa?" She peeks her head out again and I hum in response. "Do you have a hat and some glasses that I can wear?" I nod and get them from my room. I got her my black bucket hat with my regular shades.

"Here you go" she steps out of the bathroom take them and puts them on. "You look very cute in my clothes" I tell her causing her to blush. "I hate blushing" she turns away from me and heads to the door for her shoes. "Come on, oppa!"

~~~~~

"You're very bold" I tell her. "Huh? How?" She looks dumbfounded. "For telling me you like me" she rolls her eyes at me "Yah! I was 11 you were my first crush in Korea. I had nothing to lose I thought I'd never see you again. If it was now you'd probably never know but you already know and I can't take it back or hide it so"

First crush in Korea?

"What do you mean in Korea?" I ask her. "Huh? You weren't my first crush ever"

I wasn't? Why do I feel disappointed and kind of angry? This must be good.

"Probably like my 3rd or 4th one" she continues to say.

am I jealous? Honestly? Top 3 is not bad.

"Who could be calling me?" She pulls out her ringing phone. "Oh it's Hyunjoo unnie"

Hyunjoo?!

Angel POV

"Hyunjoo unnie! What are you doing right now?" I ask her excitedly. "I'm eating right now. Where are you?" She ask. "I'm at the mall getting clothes" I hear her chewing in the background. "By yourself?" She takes a sip of something. "No, with my friend, Sunghoon" she starts coughing loudly into the phone. I look at him who's looking at the floor.

Is something going on?

"Yah! Unnie? Hyunjoo unnie?!" She calms down after a while. "I'm okay. Some food went down the wrong pipe. Are you available tomorrow" she says with smaller coughs. I hum "Yup, do you want to help me look for place's now?" I smile. "Yes, where are you staying now?" She ask. "With my friend " I tell her.

"If my boyfriend wasn't around I would let you stay with me" I nod. "It's okay, oppa's mom is taking good care of me" "that's good. Well I'll let you go now. Don't skip meals" she blows kisses into the phone before hanging up. "You plan on leaving soon?"Sunghoon asks me.

"Eventually? Yeah" I tell him. "Yah! Is eventually your favorite word? Can't you give a definite answer?" I shake my head. "Do you like me?" I ask him and catch him off guard. "I have to figure out my feel"- "Yah! That's not a definite answer!" I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Let's go get more clothes now" I grab his hand to stop him. "I'm finished. I just need some to last until my clothes come" I say and drag him to the exit.

~~~~~

"I call racism!" I tell him. "What no that's not rac"- "you said that you haven't had fried chicken in a long time. And now when I come you want fried chicken?" I put laser beams on him. "I swea"- "is it because I'm black? Because I'm African American?" I ask him.

"Your being annoying, I'm not racist I just want chicken" he pouts on his bed before laying down away from me. "Yah! Okay, your not a racist. I'm sorry. I won't call you a racist anymore. I promise, oppa" I rock him to get up. "Oppa! Oppa!" I call him once he won't get up.

"You're not a racist you're an angel" I tell him and pinch his cheeks. He moves my hand away and closes his eyes. "If you stop being mad at me... I'll pay for your chicken" he sits up and smiles at me. "Who's mad? I'm not mad" he says with a cheerful grin.

Sunghoon POV

Just do it. It's going to eat you alive if you don't ask. Don't think anything of it just ask.

I clear my throat and open my mouth only to get it stuffed with chicken. "Don't speak to me. I'm still mourning my hundred bucks I lost. In America this is a months worth of groceries, two if you're a light eater" I laugh at her sarcasm. "Who is Hyunjoo unnie?" I ask her finally.

"You don't remember her? She skated with us when we were younger. Don't you remember" Yes. "No, doesn't sound familiar" I say and stuff myself with more chicken to avoid more questions. "Hmm. That's weird but yeah. We skated together as kids" I nod and eat slowly.

"You still never told me why you came to Korea" I say remembering our conversation. "I didn't?" She says playing with the chicken fingers. "Our alley conversation was quite vague compared to the one in the car" I tell her.

"I came here for a vacation" she says before looking at the floor. "Then why are you reported as missing?" I make her look at me. "... I don't want get into it right now" she looks everywhere but at me.

I have the strongest urge to kiss her right now.

She moves back from me. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "I don't want to have inappropriate thoughts" she says so I just hug her.

I'll be fine as long as it's just us. I promise, we'll be together.