N

Angel POV

He is so annoying! skipping school to be with me.

"Don't miss school again!" I scold him "this makes me look bad" I say as we get into his car. "But you're leaving tomorrow! I'm gonna miss you" he whines. "Hey where is your sister?" I ask. "In Seoul with my dad and his business" he explains. "How come you're here?" I ask. "Ice skating" I nod and look at him suspiciously.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask him. "I think you'll like it" he says and continues driving. "That's it" I ask. "If I kiss you will you relax?" He looks at me at a red light. "I really hate you" he chuckles and starts driving again.

~~~~~

He took me to a dog cafe and I almost squealed but kept it in. "Why didn't you take me to a cat cafe?" I ask him. "You don't like cats" he says and then I squeal and hug him. "They look so cute!" He takes me inside to all the beautiful puppies. "What happened to Gaeul?" I ask him, I haven't seen her at the house at all.

"My sister's taking care of her since I can't with all my ice skating and school. Speaking of do you wanna go ice skating later?" He asks me as I play with a golden retriever pup. "Ummm..."

Ice skating? I don't really wanna ice skate like at all

"it's okay. You don't have to it's just"-
"I'll go"

he looks so cute while explaining himself. I really need to stop giving into him.

"Eo. Okay" he smiles. I play and coo at the puppies. "You guys are so cute! Aren't you? Yes you are" Oppa starts taking pictures "I hope those are of the puppies" I say before looking at him and he starts to blush. "What do you want? I'll pay" "I'll just take a coconut boba tea" he nods before walking away from me. Then I get approached by a chihuahua.

Sunghoon POV

She looks so cute playing with the puppies. I'm really gonna miss her when she leaves tomorrow. I really wish we would've dated sooner. My brain really has no folds.

I bring her back her drink to see her with a teacup pup that really likes her. "I want a dog now" she says. "Really?" "Yeah, when I have more time for one" she says before drinking her tea. "Can we... consider this a date?" I ask and her eyes widen.

"Um... sure. Since I'm leaving" she says and I smile at her. "Remember I'm lactose intolerant" she says and I laugh. "This was really cute, oppa" she says petting the dog next to her feet. "Just like you" I look down to drink so I hide my blush. "Yah-.... You're so cheesy" she says.

~~~~~

"That was fun" she says obviously thinking it's over. "I'm taking you somewhere else" I take her hand. "Where?" "To eat, silly" she stinks her tongue out at me. "You're the silly one" she gets in my car.

~~~~~

"It smells good. What is it?" She asks. "One of the best breakfast bars" I show her. "Oooh. Let's go" she drags me in the bar. "What do you want?" She thinks. "Egg toast and porridge. I've never had that before" I give her a thumbs up. After I ordered I sat back down. "Are you gonna miss me?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"You stress me out" she looks out the window and I grab her hands. "Really? I just wanted to"- "I'm kidding but I really won't miss you" "but I'll miss you" I pout. "Good. Maybe you'll give me answer when I get back" she says. "You're so mean to me" I intertwine our fingers and she tries to retract. "You little"- the food comes and we quietly wait for the food to be sat down.

"I can't wait to leave" she hisses at me. "I can't wait for you to come back" I smile. "Change of plans. I'm staying in Florida" she glares at me.

Is she actually not going to come back? I won't ever see her again.

"Yah! That's not funny!" I say loudly making everyone look at me. Her eyes widen "oppa, why are you yelling? What the hell is wrong with you" she slaps my hands.

Angel POV

"When you left 5 years ago I thought I'd never see you again" he says "And I was sad but now I've realized my feelings for you. I really can't let you go now" and I roll my eyes.

I will not fall for your tricks and be played, oppa. Why can't you just say you like me already?

"So that's a bad joke to use" he finishes and I nod. "Okay"

~~~~~

"Come ooooon" he basically drags me inside the skate rink.

I like the feeling of gliding when I skate. It's almost like I'm flying on the ice but unfortunately skating has become one of my chores now.

"Skate with me?" He reaches out for me and I grab him. "This is nice" he starts. "I'm intolerant, remember" I laugh at him. "I know but you're leaving and..."

I still find it hard to believe that you have any sort of feelings for me. I just don't wanna get hurt. I do like the attention that you give me but it just seems surreal.

"When we go home let's really spend time together" he says and I stop skating.

What does he mean?

"Yah! What are you saying?" I ask. "Spend the night with me, please?" He asks and I let go of his hands.

Maybe this could help him make a decision.

"... okay" I look at him. "Are your thoughts pure?" I ask and gives me a smiley nod before skating off and doing spins. "Yah, I can do that too!" I skate after him which turns into a race. I obviously win. "I want a rematch" I shake my head. "If we go again. You might win, let me soak in my victory a while, would you?" I do a double spin in celebration.