Chapter 15

"So, can I ask you a favor?"

Jisoo gives her a look that tells Jennie that she's listening, but that her answer is most likely negative.

"Depends.", she grins and reaches for her Old Fashioned and takes a sip – eyeing her best friend curiously as Jennie shakes her head a little.

"Can you please not be a pain in my ass tonight."

Jisoo tears open her mouth in a fake shock and puts her hand on her chest.

"Ouch, bitch. Way to tell me that you love me."

Jennie snorts and glares at the girl sitting in front of her – slowly stirring her own drink with a pink straw.

"You know what I mean. Maybe don't kill Lisa within the first ten minutes and please leave the flirting with Chaeng at a minimum."

"Hah!", the older one spits out and laughs. "I can promise you neither of that, I'm afraid, Jendukie. You see, first of all, it's my duty as your best friend to have a talk with your girlfriend about the way she made you feel like shit and second... I don't even know what you're talking about. I never flirt. People flirt with me and I react. It's basic manners, lady."

Jennie rolls her eyes at the last comment because Jisoo's the biggest flirt on the face of the planet and everybody knows that – Jisoo especially.

"I mean it, Chichu. Don't make me regret bringing you."

"So little faith."

"You literally just told me that you... Oh, they're here."

Jennie's sight travels to something behind the other girls back and before Jisoo can even turn around, there are two more people at their table.

"Hey guys."

Lisa's the first one to speak – moving to stand beside Jennie and quickly bending down to place a kiss on the smaller girl's mouth and then straightening up – meeting Jisoo's intensive glare.

"So nice to finally meet you in person, Jisoo.", the Thai girl smiles, as she takes a step and without warning embraces Jennie's friend.

"Oh God, you're a hugger.", Jisoo mumbles and Jennie kicks her under the table, mouthing 'be nice' to her behind Lisa's back.

"I sure am. Better get used to it.", Lisa retorts after she draws back and sends the older girl a wink. Jennie grins and shares a look with Chaeyoung who's still standing behind Lisa – knowing very well how both her best friend and her girlfriend actually liked this kind of sarcastic-banter.

"Jisoo, meet Chaeyoung. Chaeng, meet Jennie's best friend Jisoo.", Lisa introduces them – slightly confused when the two of them grin at each other and the blonde girl says: "Yeah, we actually kinda know each other already."

"If that's not the truth.", Jisoo coos. "You're even more beautiful in person, dear."

Chaeyoung smirks and shakes her head slightly while Jennie huffs – so much for 'I don't flirt' – and Lisa's at a complete loss.

"Wait what? Did I miss something?", she asks – casting a look at Jennie who just rolls her eyes again. "They met over facetime when we went to pick up Leo and I was on the phone with Chu.", she explains quickly and watches as the frown on Lisa's face turns into a stunned expression.

"Ah, I see."

"And then we also talked on the phone yesterday when we had to make sure that you little shit got your act together.", Jisoo adds and earns herself another kick to her shin from Jennie.