Surprise You - Coco

Description: Coco is dating Bishop's daughter and takes Gilly and Angel to surprise her for the weekend. Little did he know he'd be saving her from a disaster night out with her friends. (Also featuring a non-binary bestie!)

"Hey, hottie, who ya textin?" One of my friends, Anna, asked as I locked my phone and pocketed it again. Coco had asked me where I was so I was letting him know.

"My boyfriend," I said.

"Oh yeah the biker douchebag," one of the guys that was with us said. I rolled my eyes because I'd never be able to convince them that my boyfriends a good guy because he wears a kutte.

"Fuck off," I said.

My phone went off and Coco asked for the address of the bar so I sent him my location. Anna tried taking my phone and I shoved it into my pocket before going to the bar and getting another drink.

"You okay?" The bartender asked.

I nodded a bit. "Just take that girls drinks off my tab."

He agreed to do so and I went back to the table. I sat my phone down screen up and jumped back into the conversation like nothing was wrong. My phone lit up with a texted from my father.

"Who's Jeff?" Anna asked.

"It's jefe," I said. "Like boss. It's my dad." I answered the text and let him know I was still alive and had been in contact with Coco all night.

"Why do you call your dad boss?" She asked. "And why can't he and your no good boyfriend leave you alone for your night out?"

"Cause he is the boss, of me and of his MC. And because they just want me to be safe."

"You are safe with us," she said with a pout.

"You don't know the life I had growing up. Being a Losa in Santo Padre," I said.

"Here we go with the sob story about your life with the single dad and blah blah blah."

I looked at Cal. They were my best friend here and they knew I didn't like dealing with Anna when she got drunk. She'd been on my case all night about me texting my boyfriend too. She has an issue with the age difference.

She went to the bar to get another drink and Cal slid into the seat next to me. I leaned into their shoulder and sighed a bit as my phone lit up again. It was Coco. I responded quickly as Anna started freaking out.

"You fucking bitch," she yelled at me. I scoffed a bit and smirked as I took another drink.

"What'd you do?" Cal asked.

"Took her drinks off my tab for being a bitch," I said.

Her boyfriend stood up and went to pay the tab and get her another drink.

The door to the bar opened and everyone sort of cleared out of the way. That drew our attention and I looked up to be met with my favorite person and his two moronic buddies. I stood up and walked to them, kissing Coco quickly.

"Your dad gave us the weekend. Wanted to surprise you," he said. I smiled a bit as Cal walked up. I introduced them and we went back to the corner of the bar where my friends were sitting.

I introduced everyone and Anna and her boyfriend started right in on them.

"Coco, leave it," I said. Angel and Gilly had taken seats at the bar so I got Coco to go grab a beer with them and headed over to get my jacket and tell my friends goodbye.

"I'm with her," Cal said, following me back up to the bar and taking the stool next to me. I leaned into Coco as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Can I get another?" I asked the bartender as he stopped in front of Cal and I. He nodded and handed it to me.

"Put their drink on my tab," I said. Cal wasn't drinking because of a lack of money. The bartender nodded and Cal ordered a beer. I talked to Cal a bit about the coming week and they seemed pretty relaxed, even when Angel walked around and started hitting on them.

"Hey, they're non-binary," I said. Angel froze a second and immediately started at least trying to use they/them and gender neutral words. I turned towards Coco a little more as he got a second beer.

"You look hot tonight mamacita," he said. I smirked a little and leaned over to kiss him before thanking him.

"What's the plan for the weekend?" Coco asked.

"Just you," I said. "Whole to do list, papi."

"Don't start that shit querida," he half warned. I smirked a bit and turned to look at Cal who was wholly invested in Angel's story.

I finished my drink and went to order another when Coco stopped me.

"How manny is that?"

"Three down," I said.

"Water first," he said. The bartender came over and Coco ordered me a glass of water and made sure I drank it. I smiled at him and leaned into him more as he talked to Gilly. He turned and kissed my head as I happily traced patterns onto his right hand that was in my lap.

"You about ready to head out?" Coco asked. I shrugged a bit and turned to Cal.

"Cal babe, you ready to go home?"

They nodded so I turned to Coco and nodded. We closed our tabs and Coco insisted on paying for mine then bitched that he could've gotten me drunk at home for cheaper. I rolled my eyes a bit at him and stood up, taking his hand as I swayed a bit and he steadied me.

"Fuckin lightweight," he said with a laugh.

"Fuck off."

Angel and Gilly laughed at us as Angel kept his arm around Cal's waist and led them outside. We got on their bikes and headed for the apartment Cal and I share.