Fix Her - Angel

Description: When the love of Angel's life breaks up with her no good boyfriend, Angel is quick to jump in and defend her and make his move on her.

"Fix her," my boyfriend said to Angel as he came out of the clubhouse for the party we were all at. My boyfriend had pissed me off royally today, demanding I pick up extra shifts to support his drinking habit. I told him I was taking tomorrow to relax for a bit and get some housework done.

"Nope," Angel said, glancing at me and smirking.

"Why not?"

"Because the next time you piss her off you'll come crawling back to me to fix it and I'm not playing peacemaker in your relationship," Angel said. I scoffed but couldn't help the smile on my lips.

"So you're just going to let her sit there pissed off?"

"Yes, you created the monster. You deal with it," Angel said. I twisted the bottle in my hands a bit and shook my head. My boyfriend was a club hang around who wanted to prospect but no one would sponsor him.

My boyfriend went off to the bar and Angel walked by, patting my shoulders but continuing on towards Coco and Gilly.

"Here," my boyfriend said, trying to hand me a beer.

"Won't drink it," I said.

"What is your issue?"

"You are. You're a lazy piece of shit who doesn't even know anything about me. I'm done with you. Go to the house and get your shit or it will be on the front lawn by morning," I said.

Our budding argument was attracting attention.

"You can't just throw me out."

"Watch me," I said. "We're done."

Before I could even think to react he'd backhanded me in the face. I went to go after him but the guys moved quicker. Gilly and Coco stepped in front of me and Angel had my now ex pinned to the ground beating the shit out of him.

"Lemme see," Gilly said.

"Let me at him," I said.

"No can do querida," Coco said. "Angel's doin enough damage."

"Gonna have a mark for a few days," Gilly said. The prospect, Steve maybe, came over with some ice in a towel for my face and Coco held it in place while Gilly went to break up Angel's one sided fight and check on him.

"Coco, what is going on?"

"Honestly, sometimes we're all just blind to shit that's right in front of us," he said. "And it has to hit us in the face for us to notice it."

I rolled my eyes at him as Gilly and Angel walked over to us.

"Are you okay?" Angel asked.

"Me?" I responded. "You we're just in a fight."

He shrugged it off as Coco pulled the ice pack away from my face.

"You'll heal up okay," Angel said, stroking the cheek that hadn't been hit gently. Coco took my hand long enough to turn it and place the ice pack in it. He and Gilly walked away then, leaving Angel and I alone.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Angel responded. "I'm glad you're done with him."

"Me too," I said.

"Yeah cause now I can move in," he said.

"Angel," I said. "At least let my ex move out first."

"Well shit," he said. "I meant in on you not with you but-."

"The offer stands," I said with a small smile.

"So you're my girl now," he said.

"Woah, I just said we could be roommates."

He looked offended but I giggled at him and he broke into a smile.

"I'd love to be your girl."

"So I take it I fixed you."

I nodded as I laughed at him. He smirked and pulled me into a few kisses. Coco and Gilly started cheering as EZ just smiled and shook his head.