More Serious - Riz

Description: Taza's little sister is in a secret relationship with Riz. When Taza finds out he isn't happy at all.

Being Taza's little sister has always been an adventure. Him joining the Mayans didn't change that at all, but it did bring Riz and I together.

I smiled at Riz as he walked out of templo. They had some new prospect signing on today, Angel's baby brother I think. I turned to the bar, because Riz and I had agreed to keep our relationship on the down low for a while.

"What's with you two?" Gilly asked as he sat down beside me and got Cielo to give him a beer.

"Huh?" I asked him.

"You and Riz. Can't decide if that was a fuck me or a fuck you look."

I scoffed at him. "Wasn't any kind of look."

"Uh huh sure," he said taking his beer and walking away as Taza and Riz walked up to the bar.

"Hey little sis," Taza said.

"Hello," I said, taking another drink.

"Don't you have better things to do on a Tuesday night than this, (Y/N)?" Riz asked.

"I could think of a few."

"What's the deal?" Taza asked looking between us. My brother was far too good at reading people.

"What deal?"

"The two of you?"

Riz and I shared a look and I just nodded to him.

"We're dating," Riz said softly.

"You're what?" Taza asked looking at me.

"Dating for a few months now," I said.

"What is the one thing I told you not to do?" Taza was raising his voice.

"Date a Mayan," I said. "But-."

"Why."

"Because you think I'm ruining my life don't you?"

"Exactly. Getting involved in an MC as a woman is life ruining. You aren't built for this."

"Taza, this is my life to ruin," I said.

"Ta-."

"Riz, let me." I turned from my boyfriend back to my brother. "Che, this is my life to ruin, but dating Michael is the last thing that will do that to me."

"No, I forbid it."

"Well good, forbid it. It won't change the way I feel about him Che. I love him, and he loves me. You can either support me or not but I'm not ending things with Riz."

"Are you serious about her Riz?" Taza asked.

"More serious than I've ever been Taz," Riz said. "I love your sister with my whole being. She said it. Your support doesn't change that."

"I'm sorry," Taza said, slouching some in his seat as he let the tension leave his shoulders.

"I love you Che," I said, hugging him. "And I know you're just looking out for me."

"I love you too."

Riz was standing nearby awkwardly so I grabbed his hands and he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you amor," he said. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Te amo papi," I said. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him, causing the whole clubhouse to go up in cheers.

"Let's get outta here," I said. He agreed and we left on his motorcycle.

When we got back to his place, we headed immediately for the bedroom. About an hour later we were laying together, our bodies entangled.

"Now that everyone knows about us why don't you move in here?"

"I'd love that Michael," I said. His fingers tilted my chin up so he could place a kiss on my lips.