3. Well.... Hello?

Raven sprinted into the room and used her own ability to make her skin as hard as diamond. Sharon ducked behind her like they had always practiced. Raven drew her own weapon from her thigh holster as Sharon took shots while using Raven as a shield. Raven began moving towards the young man making fire with his hands. He gave her a sly smile. "Oh how I have missed you! I told them you hadn't died. You don't die very easily. When the school went down, everyone assumed you went with it." 

Raven rolled her eyes, "Yeah, that was the plan. Seriously, John, why are you here? Are you Mystique and Magneto's newest lacky?"

"Shut it Raven! It's Pyro now." His flames grew higher and Raven would have been impressed if it hadn't been his bully stance from years ago. 

Just as he went to shoot his flames at them, Raven fired her gun at his shoulder then roundhouse kicked him in the face, full force with the texture of a diamond being thrown against his unprotected nose and cheekbone. He crumpled just as her gun went flying from her hand, as did everyone else's. "Shit. Sharon, get everyone out of here, I can't protect everyone." Sharon took off after hitting the panic button on the wall next to the exit, alerting everyone who wasn't an Avenger to get the hell out. 

Raven turned her head to ensure her friend's departure before getting hit with something that felt similar to her skin. It wasn't an exact replica but it was close enough to sting. "Mystique." She found herself staring at what was almost a perfect clone. Fury and the other Avengers were busy with Magneto. She watched through the corner of her eye as Tony was being crushed in his suit and Bucky's arm was being ripped from his shoulder. Steve's shield was protecting Magneto from the arrows and bullets that Clint and Nat were shooting. She couldn't see Sam but she heard a crash through the glass and turned to see him falling out of the building with his wings cocooned around him. Without thinking, Raven broke away from her fight with Mystique and ran past Clint, grabbing his backup bow and one of the labeled arrows. Turning and shooting it into a support beam in the ceiling before launching herself out the open window. She caught him about ten floors down and told him to ditch the wings on the lower floor as she flung them back through another window. Sam did as she asked before watching her sprint up the stairs. 

"Aw Man!" Sam groaned before following her up. When he got the action again, he was surprised to see Nat and Clint fighting the blue woman while Hulk was trying to get through the metal holding him to the wall. Just as he was sure Tony was a goner, Steve dove and began trying to rip the metal suit off of the billionaire. The creepy helmet guy was laughing until he wasn't. They all stopped and stared at the panting Raven who was back to diamond skin while she watched the powerful man fall to the ground unconscious. Just as she was about to snap his neck, a blur of blue rushed her and the two began fighting once more. 

"Mystique, enough! When are you going to get it? This isn't right. You both keep attacking and reinforcing why people need to fear us. I want peace, this isn't the right way to do that."

Mystique screamed before being pinned by the smaller woman again. "There will never be peace so long as homo-sapiens are in charge. They should fear us! Just three of us managed to nearly kill Earth's mightiest heroes." She was laughing as Raven knocked her out. 

Raven moved around the room until she found her phone. Dialing quickly, it took only a couple rings for someone to answer.

~ Phone Call ~

Bobby! Hey, can you get me in touch with the team?
Raven? What the hell, yeah. Hold on.

Raven, everyone's here. There was a few more voices, one of which sounded overly excited to hear the name Raven. "Did you just say Raven, Bobby?"