Chapter 19:

Ava's Pov:

I was just about to put a spoon of cereal in my mouth when the door opened and in came Zoey.

"Hey," I said, but she appeared to have a serious look on her face.

"Hey, um.. look I need to tell you something" She said

"Yeah sure, you know you can tell me anthing" I said raising an eyebrow

"Ok, but don't hate me" said Zoey.

"How could I ever hate you, " I responded with a chickle, "Your my adorable, A-MAZE-BALLS! BFF!!" I said.

"Thanks, but I already knew that" Zoey said laughing.

"Ok so what did you want to tell me" I asked her.

"Well im pregnant" Zoey said.

"OMG!, with who" I asked

"Jaidon," Zoey replied

"How far in are you," I questioned Zoey.

"About a week" She replied.

"So your not mad" she asked

"Off course not," I said with a smile..

"Soooo, any names?, How did you tell your mum, What was Jaidon's reaction? Have you had any morning sickness yet? Do you want a boy or girl? Are you still going to go to prom? Will you keep the baby? Does this mean you and Jaidon will get married? TELL ME RIGHT FROM THE START!" I asked, pouncing on her with lots of questions.

"Hmmm.. let me see, no, yeah she was ok, he was quite happy, yes, dont mind, im hoping, yep!, idk, hahaha um im not sure you really want the deats.." Said Zoey laughing.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up to my bedroom, for further explaining..

hey sorry guys, short chapter will update soon.. let me no 4 any ideas?

pic of dalton to right ------->