Chapter 4:

Ava's Pov: 

All I could do was stand there and look into his eyes. Then Matthew did something I was not expecting. He lightly placed his hand on my face and then leaned in closer and he ended up kissing me. 

It was slighly awkward after. When we finally broke apart. All he could do was girn. He took me by the hand and led me back inside. 

Zoey's Pov:

What am I waiting for, here I am sitting with the guy I have liked since Intermediate and all I can do is stare into his eyes. What's worse is I think he noticed to. We sat there and had a little conversation, when I noticed that Ava and Matthew were no longer there. Jaidon also looked as I asumed he was thinking the same as me. 

"Do you want to take a stroll out side?" He asked.

Sure was all I could say and before I knew it we left our seats and were outside.

Jaidon's Pov:

I have always had a thing for Zoey, but I never have admitted it. I don't think she really likes me back. She was dressed so nice tonight and all I could do was stare. I was so excited when Matthew said he got me a date with her for the party. It saved me alot of awkardness asking.

We took a stroll outside round near the pool. Their was a full moon so there was just enough light to see Zoeys face. This was when I stopped. I gazed into Zoey's eyes and she did the same. I wanted to kiss her but, I wasn't sure if she was feeling it. Instead of a kiss on the lips i gave her a peck on the cheeks. But even that was just enough to make her blush, even though she probably thought I couldn't see her face properly. 

I knew I shouldn't push my luck tonight. I don't want to put my self as being desperate or anything so we just walked back inside with my heart feeling a little disappointed. 

but hopefully this will happen again and I will get my chance.

Zoey's Pov:

Jaiodn all of a sudden stopped and next thing I knew I couldnt bring my self from gazing into his eyes, that was until he leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek. I think it made me blush as I could feel my cheeks going red, but hopefully in the dark he can't tell. I can't believe he gave me a kiss, I mean it was only a small one but it was good enough for me. He was the one who gave me my first kiss.

As he escorted me back inside. It left me wanting more....

TBC...