Chapter 11:

Matthew's Pov: 

Is it weird that im Ava's best friend and that I kinda like her.? I know that I am known as the high schools player, but thats a reputation thing and I can't help that girls throw them selves at me. I have always been there for her and she has for me. We tell each other most things and i'm their for her when times are rough I stay with her until she is better. Just as I was about to think any more Ava grabbed me by the hand and dragged me into yet another dress shop!

I watched her go through the rack and grab some then I followed her and Zoey to the changing rooms. Thankgoodness I brung Jaidon with me, he is my wing man and without him I would be bored to death here. 

An hour had passed and I was still sitting here, same shop, same seat. Im praying for this last dress! Ava came out of the dressing room . 

I couldn't bring my self to say anthing so instead I just stood their. She looked Amazing!! 

Ava was wearing a red glittery dress, and it reminded me of the rudy slippers from the movie "Wizard of Oz". It really brung out her eyes. 

Next was Zoey. She was wearing a turquoise blue one, that was comming off one shoulder and had a sequin front (well if I must say, sequin "chest bit").

------------> pic of Zoey's DRESS ------------------>!!

"Well how do I look" They booth said at the same time.

"Jinx" said Zoey and we all laughed. I looked over at Jaidon, who has appeared to not have removed his eyes from Zoey. 

"Well," Ava said as she raised her eyebrows at me. "You look amazing" I said. I would have said hot but I don't think she would want to hear that from me, well her best friend, kinda awkward...

Zoey and Ava went back to the rooms and got changed back into their normal clothes, then they headed off to the stores counter to pay for their dresses. 

Since they had gone, I turened to face Jaidon. "Dude," I said and nudged him to get his full attention, "You and Zoey seemed to be hitting it off" I said as I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Yeah she is cool" he said in return and I could tell he was a bit sensitive bout it. "Come on," I questioned him again. "You know you she means more than that to you" I said, still looking at him. Ok, I give up, yeah I like her, well I like her alot and.... Yeah I want her, but she wouldn't want me, cause... im a player," replied Jarrod.  "Come on, I said, prove it to her show her that she is THE ONE and the only one and show it, take her out' I encouraged him.

"Ok, I will.. Soon," Replied Jaidon with a slight hesitation. Just then the girls returned and we left the mall, thankgoodness!!!!!

hey guys, 

so hopefully these chapters are getting longer, its my first story so im still gettin the hang at it ok. 

VOTE!!

COMMENT :)

RATE!! 

message me and fan me, and i will fan u back :)