Chapter 2

Zoeys Pov:

I got up and opened the door, there before me stood a handsome young man. "I would like to invite you and your room mate to a party tonight." Said the boy. Ava I called, could you come here a minute?? "Yes Ava said." We have been invited to a party tonight, I said. Do you want to come? "Um, I don't really have anyone to go with except you?" Ava said. "Well that's alrite,"  the boy said, "I will pick you up at 8.30." "Ok, but what about Zoey?" Ava questioned. "Oh, I will send my mate to come by and pick her up too." "Ok," said Ava. "Is that ok with you" They all looked at me, I couldn't say no.... um ok sure, see you then I said with a forced smile. "Ok" Ava said. "Well, goodbye" the boy said. Wait, before you go, whats your name? I asked to the boy. He turned around with a big grin, "It's Matthew." He said, before turning and walking away out of sight.

"Wow", Ava said "he's like a god." Yeah I said. "So, who do you think your mystery guy will be tonight," Ava questioned. Um... I dont know, but if it is one of his friends then they must be good looking to, how about we just go and get ready, I said. 

I shut the door and walked back into our dorm. I walked into my room, which was identical to Ava's except I had covered my walls in 1D, Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson posters. I walked into my wardrobe and began looking for a dress to wear to the party. "Zoey?" Ava called, "do you need some help finding a outfit?" Yes I said. I walked into her room and there she was, surrounded by a pile of beautiful, dessigner dresses. WOW!! was all I could say. She handed me a strapless silver one which was covered in sequins. It was amazing. I immedility tried it on and it fit perfectly. "You look beautiful" Ava said. Stunned with the words she said, I turned around and looked into the mirror. It nearly brought tears to my eyes. I had never seen my self look like this before. I looked elegant and the dress showed of my curves. Ava handed me some silver/black shoes to go with it and to help complete the look. Ava was wearing a strapless, bright blue cobolt lace dress which suited her perfectly and brung out her eyes if I should say so my self.

I carefully applied a thin layer of make-up and a little bit of mascara and the helped out Ava. By 8.30 we were both ready and nervously waiting by the door. Right on 8.30 there was a knock. We both got up to answer and opened the door. 

Matthew was their dressed casually wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt which he pulled of perfectly. Along side him stood his friend, whom was called Jaidon. Jaidon was wearing Jeans and a t-shirt, which like Matthew he pulled of the look. "Um, hi there" Jaidon said awkardly. Hi I said. Ava shut the door behind us. I locked arms with Jaidon and Ava did the same with Matthew as they escorted us down the corridor. 

TBC